Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning The League of Extraordinary Ponies (SteamPunk)

Doc. Volt

a changelling??? Oh this is gonna get awesome with Chainmail tring to kill you every second but forced to trust you XD i don't know how to put you in the rp now... guys? help pls?

SO i have read your oc backstory... he is like Doctr Jeckyl and Mister Hide am i right? I think you could fit very well!!

a changelling??? Oh this is gonna get awesome with Chainmail tring to kill you every second but forced to trust you XD i don't know how to put you in the rp now... guys? help pls?

SO i have read your oc backstory... he is like Doctr Jeckyl and Mister Hide am i right? I think you could fit very well!!

how to you mean. Just edit your post

wadoya mean by puttin him in the rp

are you drunk mate? XD we can meet hm during the first battle, maybe he is tring to fight alone or something and we find him and join us (even if half of our gruop is willing to murder him)

btw i really gotta go now... see you this afternoon! if you want move my OC without problem... just remember i will never take a front fight :)

are you drunk mate? XD we can meet hm during the first battle, maybe he is tring to fight alone or something and we find him and join us (even if half of our gruop is willing to murder him)

btw i really gotta go now... see you this afternoon! if you want move my OC without problem... just remember i will never take a front fight :)

Ok forget it. I was talking bout somethin else

My OC usually keeps quiet about being a changeling almost no one will no. Although broken might murder someone. Sore will explain personalities in a bit really tired also, can I get a link?

Edited by The Time Pony

I could have Shifted fly onto the ship as broken or crimson, he could b injured and is running from enemies.

I'm sure you can figure something out ^^ just make it a bit realistic! :)

ehi guys sorry but my train just broke i am in the middle of nowhere tired.. he can get inside after we arrive over germare in the combat zone.. sneak here.. we can think he is a spy but he saves us... the ship is moving btw

______________________--

“That' s nice Chainmail... a “war weapon” is telling me that my logic is wrong... hoe funny.. i call that paradox but don't worry, nothing that will really matter you...”

Volt grinded his theeth looking at the unicorn

“.. now you are not aboard until you have reported either to me or to Chainmail!!! Buck!”

Volt pulled a lever to close the door, after that he proceded to check list the cockpit

“We will over the battle zone in less then an hour...”

He then unrolled a big yellow map over a table

“... i have the coordinates we can go, the rope is out, we are free to go”

The ship started to turn toward the north

“ I report to Canterlot that the team is moving... hope they are happy to see us”

After writing some lines and dots over his block he concluded

“If you have any wills or regret write them down now... maybe this is your last day ehehe... well maybe not for you...Chainmail will lead you to your rooms, i have a floating ship to pilot, enjoy the trip.”

He then angrily closed the captain door letting the rest of the team in the main room of the ship

Ok guys this is for everypony:

Let's just keep the rp a tiny bit realistic. Yeah I know it can't be really realistic but I think you guys know what I mean. So slaughtering 10 ponies in a row is fine. But no more things like jumping out of 2mile high ships without parachute or armor to protect ^^

BTW this is not just for geemey but for everypony. You can do impossible feats, but use some kind of mechanism *non electronic* or spell or ability to do that.

Are you guys ok with that :)

no more things like jumping out of 2mile high ships without parachute or armor to protect ^^

Wait a second. Did you forget already. Chain Mail is still wearing his terminator armor. It's a suit of full body armor, so I fit into the criterion of 'realistic' that you just set up right there.

img-2105133-1-injustice_deathstroke_pony

Edited by GameytheGeemer

@,

ca't call for help o they will find me :) i was thinking that you could find me with yout bat night vision or something like that... i just can talk... i am hided in the dark and they are looking fo me

@,

(Moonlight should refuse to take the order and sending messages and just ignore me keep fighting either on the ground or in the air)

Wait a second. Did you forget already. Chain Mail is still wearing his terminator armor. It's a suit of full body armor, so I fit into the criterion of 'realistic' that you just set up right there.

img-2105133-1-injustice_deathstroke_pony

whoops didn't notice that.

So that armor is a bit like the kotor basilisk war droids aren't they??

Something like that. I was thinking more 'Deathstroke the Terminator' in terms of armor.

I don't know what Kotor Basilisk War Droids are. 

XD it are some kind of droids the mandalorians use when jumping out of orbit on a planet creating huge shockwavez