Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Heya, everypony

CloserToTheSun

img-2085054-1-UJvKezR.gif

A big brotherly welcome to the forums CloserToTheSun!

Don't sweat it, I didn't know this site existed until a couple months ago. Then again I was never one to go randomly searching for forums either. :huh:

Man! I was scrolling down the first posts and up until the first one that mentioned the Ood I was just like "Really?! NOBODY is going to mention the friggin Ood avatar?! Where my Whovians at?" :okiedokielokie:

Hope you have an awesome time here broski!

• Brohoof 1

img-2085054-1-UJvKezR.gif

A big brotherly welcome to the forums CloserToTheSun!

Don't sweat it, I didn't know this site existed until a couple months ago. Then again I was never one to go randomly searching for forums either. :huh:

Man! I was scrolling down the first posts and up until the first one that mentioned the Ood I was just like "Really?! NOBODY is going to mention the friggin Ood avatar?! Where my Whovians at?" :okiedokielokie:

Hope you have an awesome time here broski!

Well, as I just learned, I had an account since my account info from the Everfree NW forum merged with this a while back. Anyway, yeah, here now and I already love it. Just like I love the gif.

And yeah, the Ood is a bit of something I'm know for on dA and FimFiction. Gotta standout somehow! I kinda hope to write an Ood in the next Doctor Whooves fic I got coming up.

Well, as I just learned, I had an account since my account info from the Everfree NW forum merged with this a while back. Anyway, yeah, here now and I already love it. Just like I love the gif.

And yeah, the Ood is a bit of something I'm know for on dA and FimFiction. Gotta standout somehow! I kinda hope to write an Ood in the next Doctor Whooves fic I got coming up.

Happy to hear it! :yay:

You know I've never really read any fanfiction aside from Fallout Equestria... but heck, that made me appreciate the Fallout games that much more. If you've got a Doctor Whooves fanfic I'd be interested in seeing it. :squee:

Happy to hear it! :yay:

You know I've never really read any fanfiction aside from Fallout Equestria... but heck, that made me appreciate the Fallout games that much more. If you've got a Doctor Whooves fanfic I'd be interested in seeing it. :squee:

Yeah, I write. I'm not exact the best. And I know I'm far from it, but I just have fun with it. I have two Doctor stories, 'Ride On Shooting Star' which involves Derpy (and has a few adventures aside the main part of it) and 'Under The Milky Way' with Twilight Sparkle. If you feel daring and adventuring enough, feel free to read: http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Closer-To-The-Sun

Yeah, I write. I'm not exact the best. And I know I'm far from it, but I just have fun with it. I have two Doctor stories, 'Ride On Shooting Star' which involves Derpy (and has a few adventures aside the main part of it) and 'Under The Milky Way' with Twilight Sparkle. If you feel daring and adventuring enough, feel free to read: http://www.fimfiction.net/user/Closer-To-The-Sun

Sweetness. No potential spoilers? I've actually just started where the 11th Doctor takes over. (Already missing David Tennant)

Edited by Aniki

Sweetness. No potential spoilers? I've actually just started where the 11th Doctor takes over. (Already missing David Tennant)

Well, I include various Doctor references (mostly first, fourth, fifth, ninth, tenth and eleventh doctors) in my Doctor Whooves, but it's mostly focused on his adventures in Equestria, but he refers to his other companions and what not. But yeah, most of it won't ruin the show for anyone.

And yes, I love Tennant.

Well, I include various Doctor references (mostly first, fourth, fifth, ninth, tenth and eleventh doctors) in my Doctor Whooves, but it's mostly focused on his adventures in Equestria, but he refers to his other companions and what not. But yeah, most of it won't ruin the show for anyone.

And yes, I love Tennant.

Tennant was definitely my favorite Doctor so far... I want to love Smith but he just hasn't done it for me yet.

Awesome sauce. Saved it in my bookmarks and I'll give it a read first thing in the morning once I've had my coffee. Thanks mate. ;)

Tennant was definitely my favorite Doctor so far... I want to love Smith but he just hasn't done it for me yet.

Awesome sauce. Saved it in my bookmarks and I'll give it a read first thing in the morning once I've had my coffee. Thanks mate. ;)

Smith is good. He just takes a while. But then again, my first was Tom Baker thanks to my family. He's just so amazing. And that scarf.

Wow, thanks! I hope you enjoy what I wrote! I'm really flattered!