Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Daring Do is real

pinkiefan1287

They would read them in order to find out what went wrong with the first trap. Then make sure the next one she can't get out of. Or maybe find out where she get's all of her info from. Then take the pony out. So they would not read for fun, but to learn. Also I don't think Daring Do can keep every villain from buying a book. She would have to watch ever store in Equstria. Also they could steal the books to. That and the bad guys could go after fans of the book as a threat to her. Keep getting in a are way and some of your fans won't live long enough to see your next book.

Besides, the villain most know about the books, seeing as they went to her house. 

I don't think they paid much attention to the books when they went to her house. They were there to get the ring, and I don't think they would've paid much attention to anything other than that. It would be difficult for her to watch over all the stores in Equestria, but her enemies are in one spot of Equestria and she doesn't need to do that, anyway. The forest shes in is mostly unpopulated so I doubt there are any stores around near. And yeah they could just steal the books, and I know that they wouldn't just read for fun, but I don't think they even know she writes books, much less about her adventures. They could think those are just random books lying around in her house, if they paid attention to the books at all. I didn't see any covers on those books, so they wouldn't know, unless they took a closer look, and they wouldn't do that.

Then again, this is all subjective. We don't know for sure, and its more of an opinion than a fact.

True Ahuizotl is out there, but as long as Daring Do has the item he will always have to go after her. That and the forest is huge. Hard to believe one pegasus watches the whole thing. 

Daring and Celestia could work something out. Daring is a pegasus so she could just fly to her or something magic could do it.  

She could just get rid of them item, or hide it somewhere he'll never find it.

I think she just watches over that one part with those enemies in it. Its her special talent anyway, so it isn't that hard to believe, and they might be the only bad guys up there; From what we've heard there are no other enemies up there.

Maybe they could work something out, but it'd be a lot of work, and its easier to write books.