Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

*carefully opens the door...*

Midnight_Magic

*and slowly enters, walking around the room a bit nervously until finally finding the big sign reading "new ponies welcoming plaza"*

Ah it seems that I finally found this place! Thank Celestia! My hooves are just killing me!

Anyways hello there, finally decided to post something on here, after several weeks of just lurking around, and I figure better start here :)

Let's see, I have been a fan of the show for a little over a year now, I found out about it after it popped up in my Netflix as something I should watch. Been a pretty big fan ever sense :)

I honestly can't remember how I found out about this site, but I have noticed it seems quite friendly and open to all so that's good.

More about me, first of I'm a bit of an *coughs* older brony, turning 37 this year! I have an amazing girlfriend (not a brony...or Pegasister) and together we help foster and take care of homeless stray and feral cats from around the neighborhood.

In my free time (when I have some) I like just browsing YouTube and playing Skyrim.

I'm sure there is more but I don't want to make this too long! I hope to talk to you all soon in the threads! 

• Brohoof 5

Welcome, Lurky McLurkypants! :D

Good to hear an older member joining, and somebody who has a special somepony, too!  :wub:

Best of luck with that incredibly generous, awesome, and sometimes dangerous (I think) catsing!

Skyrim? Wahoo! Do you play... a Khajit?  :lol:

Have a great time here, and watch out for Dave!

Welcome, Lurky McLurkypants! :D

Good to hear an older member joining, and somebody who has a special somepony, too!  :wub:

Best of luck with that incredibly generous, awesome, and sometimes dangerous (I think) catsing!

Skyrim? Wahoo! Do you play... a Khajit?  :lol:

Have a great time here, and watch out for Dave!

well thank you kindly :) and yes it can be rather dangerous somtimes, so far my girlfriend and I have caught and "had fixed" over 25 cats! 

and I haven't played one yet, lol I see enough cats everyday! 

Well, welcome to the forums, dude!!! It's an awesome place.

As for your thing with cats...

discouraged_rarity_by_shadyhorseman-d5ptI'm deathly allergic to those things....gahh. I get so scared around them...

...but it's good to have people like you around to help them out, and by extension, help people like me!! 

You're doing a good thing, dude!!

Anyway, there's a lot of awesome things to do on here, and so many people!!

And it's nice to have an older fan of the series join, dude! I'm only 17 myself, but I like how dudes like you can prove "Hey, this shit is awesome for all ages." 

Mad respect, dude! :D

Anyway, I hope to see you around here sometime, and if you got any questions or just want someone to talk to, feel free to PM me! :D I don't bite!!

...unless you're a Rarity-hater. I'll bite then. :okiedokielokie:

Anyway, again, welcome!! :D

img-2085054-1-UJvKezR.gif

A big brotherly welcome to the forums *StarGazer*!

Ah, so you saw the sign! Good. Now did you see the sign about not reading the signs? :comeatus: No? Also good. You passed the test! :yay:

Cool, I've got a friend whos family does kinda the same thing. Even helped them catch a few stray kittens once... I swear this one kitten was a freakin' ninja. Literally leaped up my arm, scratched me in the face and jumped on the ROOF in no more than 2 seconds. When we did finally catch him I got to name the little bugger. Sashi seemed to fit. :lol:

Anyways, hope to see you around mate!

Well, welcome to the forums, dude!!! It's an awesome place.

As for your thing with cats...

img-2096103-1-discouraged_rarity_by_shadI'm deathly allergic to those things....gahh. I get so scared around them...

...but it's good to have people like you around to help them out, and by extension, help people like me!! 

You're doing a good thing, dude!!

Anyway, there's a lot of awesome things to do on here, and so many people!!

And it's nice to have an older fan of the series join, dude! I'm only 17 myself, but I like how dudes like you can prove "Hey, this shit is awesome for all ages." 

Mad respect, dude! :D

Anyway, I hope to see you around here sometime, and if you got any questions or just want someone to talk to, feel free to PM me! :D I don't bite!!

...unless you're a Rarity-hater. I'll bite then. :okiedokielokie:

Anyway, again, welcome!! :D

thank you! and its kinda funny, I was very allergic to them as well but the more I'm around them the less it bothers me.

and no I am no Rarity hater! I love her character in fact, one of my favorite episodes is "Dog and pony show"

hmmm come to think of it, I don't think I hate any of the ponies on the show. 

and again, thank you for the very nice and warm welcome!  :)

• Brohoof 1

thank you! and its kinda funny, I was very allergic to them as well but the more I'm around them the less it bothers me.

and no I am no Rarity hater! I love her character in fact, one of my favorite episodes is "Dog and pony show"

hmmm come to think of it, I don't think I hate any of the ponies on the show. 

and again, thank you for the very nice and warm welcome!  :)

Heh, anytime, dude!!

*Really, if you take out all the times I say dude, I don't sound like a total tool* :lol:

Anyway, I'm very much against pony-bashing on this site, even with ponies I don't like, dude. Nothing good ever comes of it, nothing productive happens, and people only get hurt.

I'm glad to hear you don't roll that way, dude :D

Ah, so you saw the sign! Good. Now did you see the sign about not reading the signs?  :comeatus: No? Also good. You passed the test!  :yay:

Cool, I've got a friend whos family does kinda the same thing. Even helped them catch a few stray kittens once... I swear this one kitten was a freakin' ninja. Literally leaped up my arm, scratched me in the face and jumped on the ROOF in no more than 2 seconds. When we did finally catch him I got to name the little bugger. Sashi seemed to fit.  :lol:

Anyways, hope to see you around mate!

How funny! one of our cats is called Ninja!  :lol: you will be just standing around, when you turn he is just there, out of nowhere!  :blink:

and thank you for the welcome  :)

Heh, anytime, dude!!

*Really, if you take out all the times I say dude, I don't sound like a total tool*  :lol:

Anyway, I'm very much against pony-bashing on this site, even with ponies I don't like, dude. Nothing good ever comes of it, nothing productive happens, and people only get hurt.

I'm glad to hear you don't roll that way, dude  :D

Ha no worries, I do the same thing about the dude thing  :)

and yeah I never bash on any pony, I find it in bad taste! 

and besides Rarity is adorable  :)

• Brohoof 1

Hey there! Come in! take a seat... Stay...

FOREVER!

Ok you don't have to, but i promise it'll be fun :D.

But please take a seat, you must have traveled far!

And dang you've lurked around for a heck of a long time my friend, time you finally got involved eh? ;p.

If you haven't already figured out this place is quite a nice place, :D, and i think you'll learn to love it way more now that you can participate in discussion!

And oh your one of those "Older ponies?" Oh you old coot ;p.

Kidding kidding xD. 

crazy cat lady

Ok i'll stop i'll stop ;p.

But seriously, i'm sure you'll love it here, this is a pretty darn friendly community!

And also i play me some skyrim sometimes, i have it on Xbox. My computer is currently to crappy to run it on that ;p.

I quite like it though, haven't played in a little bit, but still.

I have all elven characters, because i love elf's for some reason.. ;p.

I think i may have like 1 or 2 other characters, other then that all elf's.

Hey there! Come in! take a seat... Stay...

FOREVER!

Ok you don't have to, but i promise it'll be fun  :D.

But please take a seat, you must have traveled far!

And dang you've lurked around for a heck of a long time my friend, time you finally got involved eh? ;p.

If you haven't already figured out this place is quite a nice place,  :D, and i think you'll learn to love it way more now that you can participate in discussion!

And oh your one of those "Older ponies?" Oh you old coot ;p.

Kidding kidding xD. 

crazy cat lady

Ok i'll stop i'll stop ;p.

But seriously, i'm sure you'll love it here, this is a pretty darn friendly community!

And also i play me some skyrim sometimes, i have it on Xbox. My computer is currently to crappy to run it on that ;p.

I quite like it though, haven't played in a little bit, but still.

I have all elven characters, because i love elf's for some reason.. ;p.

I think i may have like 1 or 2 other characters, other then that all elf's.

Suddenly I feel this pressure...wait is that a chant I hear?...one of us...one of us!  :blink: ... :)

And yes I wasn't sure if I should be posting I guess, seems that I'm almost twice everyone's age here! Gods I feel old, and speaking of old!...*whips out my cane* better watch your step little whipper snapper!  :P

And I love elves as well, thought about playing a wood elf bow master, I still might sometime

Anyways thank you so much for the kind words and warm welcome  :)

18219_1327079770_budweiser-wassup.jpg

WHAZZAAAAAP?!

Hey man, welcome!     *shakes hand firmly*

Always great to see new peoples. Just go ahead and make yourself at home. Kick back, post ponies, post not-ponies, go bowling, have an acid flashback, do whatever it is you wanna do.

Just, uh, one rule...

carl_a10.png

Stay outta my pool, 'kay?

Anyway, I look forward to catchin' ya on the flip-flop. Y'all have a good one, ya hear?

'Til next time,

Chrysler

Well hello there *Star Gazer*, pleasure to make your acquaintance!  Ah, an older brony I see; well, you should introduce yourself to Wingnut, he's one of the forum's resident "old-timers" as we like to affectionately call him.  ;)  cuteycindeyhoney's around your age too, if I'm not mistaken.  Not that you shouldn't friend anyone here, you should meet and chat with as many as possible (or as you're comfortable with, whatever), I'm just trying to point you in the direction of some folks who might make you more comfortable around here as you get used to the forums.

Anyways, hope you have a great time here, make some great friends, and have fun.  See you around *Star Gazer*!!!  :D

Oh, BTW, I just had to mention that that avatar you have of Best Princess is TOO CUTE!!!  :wub:

Welcome-to-the-Herd.gif

We got Games, Art, RolePlays, OC creating, Show Discussions, and stuff that is BEYOND EQUESTRIA!...mainly it's just people like us who like making friends on a website that anyone can get to. Enjoy your stay bro! /)

Hey man, welcome!     *shakes hand firmly*

Always great to see new peoples. Just go ahead and make yourself at home. Kick back, post ponies, post not-ponies, go bowling, have an acid flashback, do whatever it is you wanna do.

Just, uh, one rule...

img-2096351-2-carl_a10.png

Stay outta my pool, 'kay?

Anyway, I look forward to catchin' ya on the flip-flop. Y'all have a good one, ya hear?

'Til next time,

Chrysler

that picture is just priceless!  :lol: and thank you! 

Well hello there *Star Gazer*, pleasure to make your acquaintance!  Ah, an older brony I see; well, you should introduce yourself to Wingnut, he's one of the forum's resident "old-timers" as we like to affectionately call him.   ;)  cuteycindeyhoney's around your age too, if I'm not mistaken.  Not that you shouldn't friend anyone here, you should meet and chat with as many as possible (or as you're comfortable with, whatever), I'm just trying to point you in the direction of some folks who might make you more comfortable around here as you get used to the forums.

Anyways, hope you have a great time here, make some great friends, and have fun.  See you around *Star Gazer*!!!   :D

Oh, BTW, I just had to mention that that avatar you have of Best Princess is TOO CUTE!!!   :wub:

well thank you  :), and I so love your avatar as well! Derpy is best batpony! 

Hello fellow pony, good to see more autists join the forum! Welcome *Brohoof XD*

well thank you Twilight, though I'm not an artist, I just happened to find this avatar pic on a random goggle search, but anyway *brohoofs back!* 

Hah! Pinkie Pie's always make me laugh.

They're just so cute and funny!

Pinkie Pie is ...almost..best pony  :)

We got Games, Art, RolePlays, OC creating, Show Discussions, and stuff that is BEYOND EQUESTRIA!...mainly it's just people like us who like making friends on a website that anyone can get to. Enjoy your stay bro! /)

thank you very much, this place already seems very friendly!  *brohoof! *  :)