Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you run into a door or wall before?

Techite Sparkle

I sometimes run into a door by accident. It's usually because of my own stupidity. I close a door and then turn around for some reason, usually because someone is talking to me. Then, I turn around and walk head first into a door. Other times, I close my fingers in a door. That hurts like a motherbucker. :P

• Brohoof 1

yeah a few time, 90% I'm drunk when I do it but still..

When I was about 7 was running after my sister in the house, now my home back then had wood flooring and I was wearing shocks.... so as I'm running after her she closes a door.. and I cant stop or slow down, so I try and move to the side more.. good idea in tell I meet the wall right there.

• Brohoof 1

Rugby practice in a wall, we weren't allowed on the fields yet due to winter effecting them and the gyms were taken by girls teams so us few Rugby guys that stayed practiced in a hall. There's one part of the hall where it has windows on both sides but then when go more "into" the main building the wall sort of "pops out". I was running forward and then looking backwards waiting for someone to throw the ball then as I'm looking forward again I had charged right into the wall unintentionally.

Not my brightest moment.

• Brohoof 1

Oh yes i have good pony!

I was playing a game of Lazar Tag at a party one time, I didn't follow the rule "Do NOT run in the arena" and it was pretty dark. But I was a young filly and had two big stallions on me and i was scared so I ran, looked back to see if they were following, turned forward, *BAM* straight into a wall, made my nose bleed lol

• Brohoof 1

Oh god... when I was little I was with my mom in a wedding store I think it was David's Bridal. Well I was literally bored out of my mind and just decided to start running around the store and low and behold there was a whole mirror that did not look like a mirror more like a wall... I don't think I was paying attention and slammed right into it xD. It hurt like hell!!! Man did I feel retarded after that.

Edited by Ticking Timebomb
  • Brohoof 1

Yeah i always run into walls and doors, sometimes on purpose (me and my friends are plebs) but I have run into a tree before, last week in cross country me and a few of my friends were running in the field and the top of a tree (all the sticks and stuff aswell) and I didn't see it, i almost flipped over it.

• Brohoof 1

Yeah i always run into walls and doors, sometimes on purpose (me and my friends are plebs) but I have run into a tree before, last week in cross country me and a few of my friends were running in the field and the top of a tree (all the sticks and stuff aswell) and I didn't see it, i almost flipped over it.

Dude you just made me think of this video xD

So freaking funny seeing the reactions from people lmao!

Dude you just made me think of this video xD

So freaking funny seeing the reactions from people lmao!

that videos funny, and you changed your signature, was the other one from that socks thingy on rule 34 or something? Cause that youtuber put up the video of the socks pictures. Edited by Brechard
  • Brohoof 1

that videos funny, and you changed your signature, was the other one from that socks thingy on rule 34 or something? Cause that youtuber put up the video of the socks pictures.

Nope not at all not into the whole R34 stuff :P but it was a drawing a person made on Deviantart I liked a lot so yup. I have a sig rotator that refreshes each sig I have. 

Anyways on topic running into walls like a madman :P

Nope not at all not into the whole R34 stuff :P but it was a drawing a person made on Deviantart I liked a lot so yup. I have a sig rotator that refreshes each sig I have. 

Anyways on topic running into walls like a madman :P

ok, yeah Cherilee isn't wearing socks in the picture anyway.

Yes, I have walked into a door. A few times actually, and it was the same door, every time.  :muffins:

It was a glass door though, and it was clean.

...I thought the door was open.  :(

• Brohoof 1

I've run into about everything there was to run into. But this one story. Oh, this terrible terrible story. XD

So I do taekwondo. I had been doing it for a while, and I was testing for my black belt. Did absolutely everything perfectly, sported it around after the testing like I was some kind of badass or something. But then as we were leaving, this stupid, stupid door had to ruin it. xD

Basically the door was locked on one side, but not the other because it was double doors. I grabbed the handle and pushed, kept walking as I was pushing and ran straight into the door. I got laughed at by my instructor. A lot. XD

Walls, not so much, but doors quite yes.

I was going to enter a 7-11 when I pushed the door instead of pulling. I jammed my face in and was embarrassed. Luckily, always pay attention, because getting your face jammed in isn't great.

So there was this one time in middle school, I was talking to this girl that I had the insanest crush on. We were walking and talking, and I was doing well, I think. We were walking toward the exit to one of our school's buildings, a new, glass front one. So that meant that the double push doors were almost entirely glass, and the areas next to them were also glass. So, thinking that I was pushing into a door, not the glass pane next to it, I slammed facefirst into the glass window while she walked out the door next to me. Needless to say, I was thoroughly embarrassed! She thought it was cute though, so it was totally worth it!  :lol: