Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Have you run into a door or wall before?

Techite Sparkle

When I was about 10 I for some reason (cant remember why xD) ran into a solid oak door with my hand out stretched, I broke my wrist in a couple of places,  I remember running up to the secretary screaming my head off with my friends making a huge panic :P    Got taken to A&E , they sorted it out there! 

I've done it several other times but not so b ad, I've hit into glass doors a few times which is always pretty funny, well for those watching xD 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...

Yes, I have, too many times. I tend to be a REALLYYYY easily distracted person, so there's the asnwer to that. Hopefully one of these days here I'll run into Jimmie Johnson. And then kidnap him 

• Brohoof 1

Ran into a sliding glass door in a hotel when I was younger. Didn't help that I didn't notice the "STOP" label on it.

I've ran into glass doors before... I swear those are out to get people. :blink: 

Also the other day I was trying to reach through a window, but I didn't see that there was a sliding glass door in front of it, so I hit my hand. :wacko: 

Edited by SparklingSwirls
  • Brohoof 1

I actually haven't run into any doors or walls directly,  but I’ve clipped my shoulders on the edges of door frames countless times, and once I caught my balls on one of those tiny bike parking meters.

A tad too much; honestly. I've never seriously injured myself, but I tend be so focused on something that I miss the wall or door in front of me. >_>

I have a door in my apartment that must be crooked or something because it always closes itself halfway when I'm not looking. I usually back into the side edge of the door, expecting it to be completely open when it's actually right in the middle of my path. 

I was talking to my pal and then while he was walking through a doorway and crashed into the wall surrounding it. And that wasn't only time either but it's the only one that I can describe without being boring.

• 2 weeks later...

All the time. Walked into the closed bathroom door recently because it had deceptive shadows on it. 

Walked into polls outside numerous times, including those big yellow ones.

A guy on a bike.

Tripped over a guide dog at the airport.

Walked into a blind person with a cane. He yelled at me to watch where I'm going. I also have a seeing cane.

One time a bus drove by and I got hit by the shadow, went flying (thought I was a goner).

Edited by Total Lunar Eclipse

I do when it is a door made out of glass, and I'm to busy minding other things. Almost broke my ankle once because I was running at maximum speed and I was watching behind me to the one who tried to be quicker. :D

Lol, last week we had a dresser at the end of the hallway and in the mornings when I would zombie walk out the bathroom in the dark- I would run into it every damn time.

• 3 weeks later...