Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Sholem Itzhak

After reading a certain post about the latest episode; I decided to try an experiment with everybody (and “every-pony”):

First, write the first thing that came to mind when you read the title of this topic “Hot Horse”. You may also post a picture.

Second, read everyone else’s first reactions and feel free to reply to them. Some if not many of you might know the equestrian meaning of “Hot Horse” at first glance, while others might not.

• Brohoof 2

The horse meat version of the Hot Dog

Doesn't someone here have a Taco Pony, avatar.

Totally skipping anything NSFW i'd say that bit where Twilight becomes Rapidash comes to mind XD

• Brohoof 2

I'd really like to know what was the post that inspired this thread, and what the hell this is all about.

I don't intend to give away my intension; I intend to keep them as mysterious as Princess Celestia keeps hers. But maybe you could figure it out.

By the way I got a kick out of that picture; I sometimes wonder where these things come from.

Edited by Sholem Itzhak

I imagined some kind of magazine dedicated to real-life horse-themed bestiality, and that the OP had made it up to troll the brony community, doing so with a Jewish-sounding username in order to troll a second group of people everyone on the internet seems to hate.

I imagined some kind of magazine dedicated to real-life horse-themed bestiality, and that the OP had made it up to troll the brony community, doing so with a Jewish-sounding username in order to troll a second group of people everyone on the internet seems to hate.

that probably exists... why, celestia, why.... XD

This thread appears to be related to the My Little Pony franchise and/or the Bronydom in general. Thus, it has been sentenced to Sugarcube Corner.

This is an automatically generated message, by the way.

After reading a certain post about the latest episode; I decided to try an experiment with everybody (and “every-pony”):

First, write the first thing that came to mind when you read the title of this topic “Hot Horse”. You may also post a picture.

Second, read everyone else’s first reactions and feel free to reply to them. Some if not many of you might know the equestrian meaning of “Hot Horse” at first glance, while others might not.

WHat I first thought when I saw this thread tittle: Who is the hottest outta the mane 6.

Since everyone is acting silly, I figured I'd be the straight shooter and say what "Hot Horse" means to me.

A hot horse is a quick-tempered or spirited horse who's very sensitive to outward stimuli, and therefore can be easily spooked. Arabs are the best definition of a hot horse to me--they're small, fast, and have a tendency to bolt if you give them the chance. Hot horses can be difficult to manage, but they're also excellent in competitions such as racing, since they'll give every shred of energy on the field. 

Anyway, I'm not sure what you're looking for here, but that's what I think of when I think of "hot horse". 

• Brohoof 2