Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Attempt To Type With Hooves. Post Results.

Pony Joe

(edited)

EZDXtasdzfghjgfdbn l;i9ong p gswgtffr ,masker iot com,pliocvtyasterdf rto wqdfitrde wsifdgh thoue imksginsatry hoovds, avgnmn iu have njusr gftued rfideic8lozsnli lonbgfv senjte3hden gflore nyt[lohyu k,lkotrtr b ro nkews.

I can't think of an interesting phrase for you to attempt to duplicate with "hooves,'' but the rules of this particular game command me to do do, so I will now precede to talk about nothing until a thought manifests itself in my mind, which, as expected and commanded, will be typed and posted, so you may undertake the aforementioned "hooves" duplication attempt, which will most likely end with a bunch of unintelligible gibberish, barely, or not at all, resembling the original message.

Edited by Tumorfist

• 11 years later...

szo i sil.l. now recedded tol tswlk ab oujt n othin g ujn tikl aq thoujght maqn ifrests tsedf in mhy m kin de,which asedxpecdt5ed aqd commaqndes will b e3 vtye3 aqnd poswteds bswo9 you may taqke thyhe afformednionded '[hoov es'[ dujplication attempt w2hyicdh bwill m ost likely ewnhd with a bunch of unintelligibgloe gibb34eiwy, bgq4ok6 or qt5 bqqaqqlolo 43wabloi8hgt tye o4t8ho m3swage.

I'm twelve years late! But now, I have arrived!