Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Majora's Rain

sailu

...what if HE WON... what IF link FAILED US ... and and what if someone else had to try their hand at fighting this now ungodly creature that Majora had become…our land lay in ruin... and the followers that both willing and not he had warped to his will, run rampant

we now return to pick up the pieces, start over and this time stop Majora once and for all,

these are our tales..THIS is our story.. will you help the cause or fall to the warped desires of what Majora has now placed on our humble home...the choice is yours  

Edited by sailu

" who will stop Majora ? " " i will " .

comet enters, a young, confident, somewhat arrogant Pegasus with a blue and gray body, wearing flight goggles above his eyes.

" i dont know if i will... or if i am able, but i will assist in her defeat in anyway i can "

comet, with a very eager look on his face strolls forward.

and stops .

(crimeny! Sorry, sorry. Didnt know it already started. Im gonna level with you, ive been indulging in the Doctor who for a while, and i might go a bit... timey-wimey on the rp.)

I was walking through the forest of white tail wood, when I heard it.

'Who will stop Majora...'

The voice wascarried away, as if on a breeze. This Majora sounded... odd so to say. Which for Mr. Critical, is a regular afternoon.