Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Character Requests; Pairs

MuffinDreams

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can you do something with Queen Chrysalis and Selune Darkeye my OC? She is in the signature and more links in my dA also in the signature.

EDIT:Nothing too "intimate" maybe something like her being her apprentice? Both smilling happily if possible.

Edited by nioniosbbbb

Ok! I finally got permission to include my friends OC in the pic! Can you put them in this pose, with them blushing?

img-2097946-1-448538.jpg

Here's the link to her OC, remember to include Crimson's hat on Vanylla's head please! http://mlpforums.com...a-sweetsu-r5087

Is this base ok with you? If not, Maybe you could help find one?

Ok! I finally got permission to include my friends OC in the pic! Can you put them in this pose, with them blushing?

img-2097946-1-448538.jpg

Here's the link to her OC, remember to include Crimson's hat on Vanylla's head please! http://mlpforums.com...a-sweetsu-r5087

Hold on, Do you want the Griffon or the Pony? I'm Confused...

post-21377-0-60588400-1386881313_thumb.png

Is this base ok with you? If not, Maybe you could help find one?

Its fine, just make sure Crimson's scar and eyes are correct, so that he doesn't look like a mare. Oh! And I almost forgot to tell you, but despite his picture, Crimson is in fact a unicorn, his horn is just usually hidden by his hat, but in this case, his hat will be on Vanylla.

@@MuffinDreams, Hey btw about my request you could do something like this in terms of stance.

Alfred-Early_537.jpg

With Chrysalis having one hoof over Selune's shoulder. Or whatever... i don't know. QC could be in pony mode ((like purified or whatever)) Bah i'm becoming a bit demanding. Well i leave it up to your abilities when the time comes.

Crimson is a pony, didn't you look at his picture in his bio? If not, you might want to do so...its the first one in the links below.

Well, At first you send me a pic of a griffon... then a pony. I just got confused.

• 10 months later...

I was wondering if maybe you could do a pair with this base, if that's okay. Also these requests are free right? Just wondering! 

This is the base I hope is okay to use for my requests, if there's anything wrong I make sure to simplify it for you! :derp:

Base: stallion_and_mare_hugging__49__by_amelia

And here are the OC's for it!

bWlsnMB.png

Okay technically Neon Lights isn't a OC, he's a character in the show! Lol

K4bnjR4.png

Edited by ~Vanylla Sweetsu~

• 10 months later...

The OP hasn't been on this site for a year and a half now. Not to mention how the last few posts are the first to be made in ten months. With that said, this topic has been locked.