Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Daily Questions

verycreativeusername

I've used windows for most of my life, so I might prefer windows for preference sake, but after hearing a lot of great stuff about Mac and their great operating system, I think I might want to try it out just to see what it's like. :)

Though ultimately, I don't really know yet. I haven't really used a great variety of computers from different companies to compare to one another. 

I guess, whatever is fastest works best for me. ^_^

I don't recall much anime. Been years since I watched TV. From what I can remember though, I liked Zoids quite a bit. Large beast mechs duking it out. I love mechs and robots, so I guess that explains why I loved that show. :P

I prefer Windows over the rest of the competition. I have been using Windows for years, so I feel accustomed to it and consider it comfortable to use (Except windows 8).

My favorite game? That's a tough one. If I were to pick though, it would be The Elder Scrolls Series. I can't pick just one since each game is unique in its own way and offers plenty of enjoyment. The environments are so full of life and secrets are hidden everywhere. The best part in my opinion is the freedom. You can play the games however you want, which makes re-playability great. :)

Edited by SmartyPants

Mafia, I love that bloody card game to death and its the best for camps and all that. I keep a deck of cards with me at all times so just in case I could play with some people

Pizza! pizza all the way!

I prefer Windows, because of all the games I can play and all the stuff I can install. There's more stuff, and that is one of the reasons why I hate having a Mac.

What's your favorite game?

At least Mac is Unix.

UT2k4

I average around 6 - 7 hours.

Well, I don't know if that's accurate... I'm going by a normal sleeping session, which doesn't happen every day of the week.

Hmm... I don't think I have a normal number of hours... it all depends on how tired I am. Some nights I sleep longer than other nights. I'd say around 5 - 6 hours on average, since I don't need that much sleep.

Edited by PowerStar89

Hazarding a guess, I would say around 7-8 hours. I'm usually in bed by midnight but random bouts of insomnia do tend to happen at times, in which case I'm lucky if I manage 4-5 hours.   

Edited by PoisonClaw