Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Daily Questions

verycreativeusername

My favorite food is a medium rare filet mignon 

No time is a bad time for a pink steak!

@,

Bacon is a very close second for me. :yay:

I guess I was on the wrong page. Whoops :3

I normally sleep 7 to 9 hours. Last night was weird though. I only slept about 1½ hours. 

Edited by ~Sadistic Luna~

• 8 months later...
(edited)
Alrighty, it's time to revive this thread. I tend to sleep for a long time, I usually sleep 10 hours on nights before days without school and 7 on nights before school days.

Next question!

Do you tend to spare the feelings of people, or do you tell it like it is when you talk to people?

Edited by Zero~

Honestly, for me, it depends on who I am talking to. The closer I am to a person, the easier it is for me to tell them the whole truth. 

Now, if it's someone I haven't been friends with for awhile, it would be harder for me to be completely honest with them.

It also depends on what we're talking about. 

I just never want to hurt anyone or offend anybody. :(

That depends.

I'll always give criticism where criticism is due - it's easy to forget that what we want to hear isn't always what we need to hear.

HOWEVER - if, by conversation or otherwise, i pick up that a person is prone to react poorly to what i have to tell them, i'll at least try to deliver it as softly as possible. Acting on impulse because of feelings is the worst decision a person can make, so i try to remain considerate.

I don't spare feelings, but I don't TRY to be rude either. I mean if someone asks me how they look, I will tell the truth. However, I'm not going to go up to someone and tell them they look awful. I also try to explain to them what they can improve. 

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I prefer to be blunt and to the point. If someone is emotionally fragile and you have to sugarcoat whatever you say to them to not hurt their feelings, I don't want to talk to them.

Next question!

Would you rather time travel to the past or the future? What year? Why?

(You get to come back after your visit to the past/future.)

Edited by Zero~

I would travel to the Past in 1812 so that I can warn Napoleon NOT to invade Russia as this is what caused his downfall.

It would be interesting to see how my actions in the past would change the present.

I'd rather time travel to 1990, the year of my birth, and plant a lockbox filled with secrets of the future and other goodies in a location where it'll be waiting only for me. I'll use the knowledge and secrets within in the past, in order to get power and wealth in the future.

I'd rather travel to the future to maybe 100 years from now. Just because I loathe history. I'm really curious to see how technologically advanced we'll be. 

Edited by Mitchell

I would travel several hundred years into the future, because we don't know exactly what it will be like. :Р. Will technology have increased to make the world an even better place to live in, or will it end up destroying everything? No one will know!

I'd go a century or two into the future to see how much of science fiction has now become reality. Will there be flying cars, cybernetic enhancements and hard-light constructs? It'd be amazing to see.

Edited by PoisonClaw