Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Broken World: Equestria

Firestorm

Well, it may seem like it but the Hierarchy is based on the Authority from Rage. In other news, the game is still open to those who want to join. Current situation now: Rebellion at Stonewall Settlement.

I've never played Rage. On the other hand, I might create a Hierarchy guard character and have him be captured and whatnot. Do a whole interrogation scene where the guard knows nothing because he's completely new to the Hierarchy.

I'll get to making one, then. I'm guessing the Hierarchy will probably get kicked out if we win, so he'll be left behind. Now, mare or stallion... hmm...

Well, I'm not going to ship with myself. I do have an idea, though. Mare would be the more likely choice if one wanted to ship, but there's another mare in this campaign as well, so... yep.

for Earth ponies, they are conscripted. For the pegasus and unicorns, they are carefully selected. the Hierarchy put a lot of emphasis on "purity". While unicorns get a share of prestige and power, it's the pegasus that gets the best treatment. that is is they've proven themselves to deserve it. Otherwise, they'll just be classified as useless.

Iron was born in Hierarchy territory, close to the northeast by east sea border. He was born to a family of devout believers of the Hierarchy's power. He has been instilled with the thought that all those who are not under the Hierarchy's rule are brutes and that all those with the Hierarchy are, more or less, holy and can never do anything wrong. He believes the citizens of the Hierarchy are perfection while all else are corrupt or mutated in some way.

And then he joins this party for some reason and sees the truth of the world. Utter shock and whatnot. Make sure we meet a corrupt as fuck Hierarchy commander or some other highish rank.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I'd love to join, but I'm not sure how to hop in. Here's my character and stats.

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/copper-cup-broken-world-r184

Stats

Strength: 6

Endurance: 6 (+3)

Intelligence: 4 (+3)

Agility: 4

Charisma: 4 (+1)

Dexterity: 4 (+3)

Luck: 5

Skills

Alchemy: 23 (+8)

Armor: 15