Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

6 year old boy suspended from school for sexual harassment.

Mywas

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2013/12/10/6-year-old-sexual-harassment_n_4420249.html?ncid=edlinkusaolp00000003

A 6-year-old Casanova is expected to return to his Colorado school today after getting suspended for kissing a classmate on the hand, according to KRDO.

Hunter Yelton has said the girl he pecked likes him back, but officials at the elementary school in Canon City consider his behavior to be sexual harassment, ABC's Denver affiliate channel 7 reported.

the romantic overture came as the first graders were in the middle of a reading lesson and Yelton smooched the lass's hand, according to his recollection.

The gesture was not seen as a sweet expression of affection by officials at Lincoln School of Science and Technology. Yelton was summoned to the principal's office and his mother was called in for a meeting too

.The lad has previous run-ins with the school's disciplinary board, the Gazette reported, which played a role in determining the current punishment

.He previously kissed the same girl on the cheek and on another time was reprimanded for rough housing

.Eventually, they decided to teach him a lesson by kicking him out of school for a couple of days.

The boy's mother considers the punishment to be excessive, according to Fox Nation."She was fine with it. They are boyfriend and girlfriend," said Yelton's mom Jennifer Saunders, KROO. "Now my son is asking questions… what is sex mommy? That should not ever be said, sex. Not in a sentence with a six year old."

That Kid is a national hero *Tears of manliness*

• Brohoof 21

I seriously think they do this to try to get them into the system while they are still young, one major elephant in the room that most people aren't aware of is that most of the prisons in the US are privately owned for prophet institutions (no I am not joking). So it makes sense to try to get them into the system as soon as possible to get as many into cells as humanly possible. And also to introduce them to the police state to break them down and make them subservient slaves who are so afraid of their own shadows that they don't dare question anything. Land of the free my ass.

• Brohoof 3

I seriously think they do this to try to get them into the system while they are still young, one major elephant in the room that most people aren't aware of is that most of the prisons in the US are privately owned for prophet institutions (no I am not joking). So it makes sense to try to get them into the system as soon as possible to get as many into cells as humanly possible. And also to introduce them to the police state to break them down and make them subservient slaves who are so afraid of their own shadows that they don't dare question anything. Land of the free my ass.

Murica!!!.jpg

ANYONE WANTS SOME BACON AND BURGERS AND SOME FREEDOM?

• Brohoof 8

Being suspended as a first grader is one hell of a stretch to filling jail cells.

• Brohoof 11

What seriously? that is stupid: they suspended him for kissing a girl on the hand? what the frig is this world coming to?

it's not like he touched her in a inappropriate area: if the people in the class/school thought he shouldn't be doing that: then why didn't they just tell him not to? and left it there instead of suspending him and making a big fuss over nothing?

People like that piss me off: and there complete idiots!!!!!!

• Brohoof 9

Being suspended as a first grader is one hell of a stretch to filling jail cells.

Not when you consider the fact that everything done is done in steps, you treat someone like a criminal at a young age and it often becomes a self fulfilling prophecy and make nearly everything a crime and well there you go. Of course they are not going to be first graders in jail cells, at least not yet but it is all about conditioning and the younger conditioning and brain washing starts the longer it sticks and the more difficult it is to get rid of.

• Brohoof 2

You know another thing to mention is that while there has been a shift toward private penal institutions, it's been more pronounced because these facilities work outside of the bounds of the unions and what not so they're actually able to imprison someone at the same standard of care for cheaper. 

Oh btw EarthBendingProdigy... I got you a present.

tinfoilhat.jpg

Edited by Tech Pony
  • Brohoof 1

Ladies and Gentlemen, Fillies and Gentlecolts, what we are witnessing here is the start of this generation's newest Hugh Hefner. Or Robert Downey Jr. ,take your pick.

But seriously, I increasingly find it hilarious ironic that school boards keep being staffed by such complete idiots lacking in any semblance of common sense. If this same thing had been done even 5 years ago, whoever reported this would had had to wait for their superior to stop laughing first before they could fire them.  

• Brohoof 10

so they're actually able to imprison someone at the same standard of care for cheaper. 

Even if that were in fact the case which I have some doubts about, dosen't this seem like a huge conflict of interest to you? It seems we are getting off topic though so I might just start another thread about this matter as it has concerned me for quite some time.

Ladies and Gentlemen, Fillies and Gentlecolts, what we are witnessing here is the start of this generation's newest Hugh Hefner. Or Robert Downey Jr. ,take your pick.

But seriously, I increasingly find it hilarious ironic that school boards keep being staffed by such complete idiots lacking in any semblance of common sense. If this same thing had been done even 5 years ago, whoever reported this would had had to wait for their superior to stop laughing first before they could fire them.  

But don't you know? There are vampires and wizards among us, who can kill via a kiss and creating a finger gun

Quick question to everyone at exactly what point do we stop saying these are just isolated incidents are start accepting the fact that something else is going on here? This sort of stuff never happened 20 years ago, but we keep getting more and more of it so what is the cause of it if it is not a simple case of corruption?

Quick question to everyone at exactly what point do we stop saying these are just isolated incidents are start accepting the fact that something else is going on here? This sort of stuff never happened 20 years ago, but we keep getting more and more of it so what is the cause of it if it is not a simple case of corruption?

Just because something didn't happen 20 years ago means crap. By your logic, world wide web is a corruption scheme

Sorry if I come off as a jerk, it's just that the people who go "Back in my day" like a broken record annoy me

You really need to even ask. TV and the Internet. Folks see stuff at ever younger ages, they'll talk about it and are eventually going to be overheard. There was even talk on the news here in the uk of lowing the age of constent to 16 so they can legally buy condoms. if a 16 year old really cared about that, they'd have had the sense to ask someone else to get them. 

• Brohoof 1

Sorry if I come off as a jerk, it's just that the people who go "Back in my day" like a broken record annoy me

I am not one of those people and didn't intend to come off that way, but one thing I will say is there was a lot less police state BS and brainwashing back then which is the point I am going for. It was there but is now quite a bit worse. There are some things that have improved though like gays are being treated a bit better now for example even if society still has a long way to go on that. See I am not all doom and gloom ladies and gents.

You really need to even ask. TV and the Internet. Folks see stuff at ever younger ages, 

And that has exactly what to do with kids getting in trouble for um I don't know just being kids? Remember the story is about him getting in trouble for kissing her not having sex with her.

And that has exactly what to do with kids getting in trouble for um I don't know just being kids? Remember the story is about him getting in trouble for kissing her not having sex with her.

I know that but the fact he kissed her hand. he must have seen that from somewhere, right? Thing I don't get though is that's the sort of stuff in classic disney animations. They gonna ban those for being sexually imappropriate next?

They gonna ban those for being sexually imappropriate next?

Why not? Everything else is getting banned or restricted now while real criminal activity is being permitted so long as you are either an authority figure or one of their minions. Can we at least agree that this shit needs to stop and that we need to do something to restore some semblance of sanity?

Why not? Everything else is getting banned or restricted now while real criminal activity is being permitted so long as you are either an authority figure or one of their minions. Can we at least agree that this shit needs to stop and that we need to do something to restore some semblance of sanity?

true but where to start lol?

look at old comedy shows and what they have to do to get laughs now. same with horror films. The internet is too big for just one country to remove the nasty and dangerous crap from it.