Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

6 year old boy suspended from school for sexual harassment.

Mywas

Wow, we have government shutdown in January and THIS is what's on the news? Goodbye world... Nah, I wouldn't end my life because of that. Judging that he doesn't even know WHAT SEX IS, I think he should just be suspended because of a PDA, not so much of sexual harassment. If the policy was really that tight, then the jerks (no offence, guys) sitting next to me would hardly be in school.

yeesh getting suspended for a Gentlemanly Gesture is completely Bull Sheet I've gotten suspended from school for doing work in year 6 and now that i think back I've gotten in trouble for giving a girl in my school a hug when she was upset in year 2 and she was in year 1

heck, the people in charge don't even make this big of a deal when there really is sexual harassment. I predict the poor kid will be expelled if he opens the door for her.

Edited by WildStar

I think this is the stupidest thing ever... LIKE how is a kiss on the cheek and the hand I mean if they little girl would had complain and he still did it then I would understand but the fact that SHE ACTUALLY liked it is so dumb. 

beside when did sexual harassment become kissing someone on the hand and cheek? didn't they do that in the olden days as a sweet juster and people that actually have moral..... man its like having morals is behind us.

What i wouldn't give for one of my daughters to be as lucky as to have a child like this kiss them in the hand or cheek. Like... he sounds like a good boy expressing his honest emotions. He ain't a fucking coward with sex-complexes. I like him.

2d6mz611.png

2d6mz611.png

A kid got suspended for kissing a girl's hand? Are you serious? So kids aren't allowed to be courteous? When is a kid supposed to learn courtesy and respect for girls then? I really wonder who's the more mature in this instance, the child or the school staff.

• Brohoof 2

How is kissing a girls hand sexual harassment? I feel so confused right now. Why? WHY? He didn't rape her! He kissed her furcking hand. This is how

America & Friends supports gallantry, courtesy and honor. If our society has come to a point where kissing a girls hand falls in the same category as rape, the future generations are so fucked.

The officials at the "Lincoln School of Science and Technology" are just jealous of the six year old. I admit, the boy has a better love life than all of us, it's ridiculous.

Not to mention the boy is already on the topic of sex. I guess his true intentions have shown up like an exoskeleton then.

A reason they suspended him could've been because his mouth germs go on her hand germs and creates alicorn babies. The girl's hand could give birth to Princess Celestia. We just have to wait, guys.

Edited by FallingBrony
  • Brohoof 2

Why is the public school system so bloody stupid? This is rubish really. How would a kid who has barely gotten out of kindergarten now anything about sex, let alone how to sexualy harrass somebody? And do these teachers really think that a six year old would have the intention to sexualy harrass someone? We Americans are so stupid. Stories like this just make me sick, just like the stories about children getting suspended for making a fake gun. And finally, WHY WOULD YOU EVEN MENTION SEX TO A 1st GRADER? I didn't even know about sex until about half-way through 6th grade and it still disgusted me.

I think that what that kid did was sweet and brave. I never could do that at school. I don't have the balls to. I would be way too embarrassed. 

Edited by that_cool_nerd_js

Wow if kissing a hand is considered sexual harassment, I'd hate to see their reactions to them just straight out making out.

Also it's not like it was on the lips, cheek or even head, it was the hand, which is probably the most polite and noble way to kiss a girl.

Also it's one of those harmless childhood crushes. I'm pretty sure other kids have had them. So suspension is a little harsh.

• Brohoof 1

The officials at the "Lincoln School of Science and Technology" are just jealous of the six year old. I admit, the boy has a better love life than all of us, it's ridiculous.

Not to mention the boy is already on the topic of sex. I guess his true intentions have shown up like an exoskeleton then.

A reason they suspended him could've been because his mouth germs go on her hand germs and creates alicorn babies. The girl's hand could give birth to Princess Celestia. We just have to wait, guys.

I'm not sure what to think of this. Like really, I just don't know.

s02r.png

You know, you might just be on to something.

• Brohoof 2

i-m-out...-640x501_original.jpg

I'm genuinely concerned with authority figures when I hear things like this. Okay, if they wanted to stop the kisses and whatnot with maybe a scolding, that would be bearable. But a suspension?! It's not hurting anyone, both sides are okay with it.

HOW THE HELL DOES IT QUALIFY AS HARASSMENT?!

... I will admit, the fact that he's asking about sex IS an issue. THAT may need some looking into.

• Brohoof 1

Another one of these? This reminds me of the kid that got in trouble for putting his fingers into the shape of a gun and going "pow pow". Schools just love to blow things like this up to ridiculous proportions, it seems like.

... I will admit, the fact that he's asking about sex IS an issue. THAT may need some looking into.

I think what people need to understand is that the kid had no idea what sex is until he was suspended for sexual harassment. The first time he's ever heard of sex is most likely when they told him the reason why he was suspended.

• Brohoof 1

I honestly think that the school is over reacting to the point where its funny. By funny I mean their reasons are STUPID! He might've just been playing prince and princess or copying a prince from a show or you know, the old 'kiss the girls hand' blah blah in the old days. I showed my principal this he just laughed saying "That is to stupid what school would do that?!  :lol: "

• Brohoof 1

PFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTT!!!!

Ok, so does anyone remember the t.v. show Sliders?  No, not the bad part, the first few seasons before it turned to absolute crap.

I remember this one episode where the characters started off in a parallel universe filled with instant legal authorities.  The main character accidentally bumped into an old lady, and so he said "sorry".  A bystander citizen of this universe walks up to our main guy and says "Sir! That's quite a risky move, she could file suit for harassment, and now that you admitted you caused that, she has evidence!"

I think this is the world we are coming to.  Where people get so particular over legal cases that they'll rip each other's throats out for pension before even considering forgiveness.

Wow, this is real? He must be totally insane. Maybe its the one of those people with the mind of an older person like an ordinary teenage when they appear to be very young. :/

Seeing this, I think people in this world are getting stranger everyday.

Edited by Cherry Changa

They are apparently fretting over with kids doing seemingly "mature" things while those stuff are being constantly depicted on TV, internet, ads on the streets, just about everywhere...