Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

6 year old boy suspended from school for sexual harassment.

Mywas

lol that idiotic... i kissed a girl in the mouth when i was 7 yo during a game.. nah we italian are more opened about those stuff... you american things that french kissing is a sexual act! oh come on!!! seriusly? 6 days for being cool and sweet?

• Brohoof 1

Sometimes I don't get it why people overexaggerate over these kind of things. There was one experience in my life I will never forget, since it was both shocking but at the same time (for me) a little funny, although I was more shocked at first.

It was around 4 years ago when I was visiting my aunt and a friend of my cousin came up to me and asked me if I would like to have sex with her. I didn't know what to say really, my mind was blown given the fact that she was 6 years old and I was more than twice as old as she was. And truth be told, I went back into the house, laid down on my bed and stared at the wall for at least an hour until I realized what the heck just happened... weirdest moment of my life.

But really now, who would ever suspend anyone for kissing someone else on the hand? Sometimes I really question if the mind of humans might not take a step back sometimes...