Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

the main six with to many bits.

FNGRpony

which if the main six with to many bits would become awful?  Or at least most likely to be awful?

I could see flutter shy maybe biting off more than she can chew with some kind of super animal shelter, but she'd still be flutter shy.

Maybe, in a super crazy world pinkie pie would open a willie wankie esk factor that would end up killing off kids,

but i don't think it would be on purpose.  i can even picture pinkie rocking out the wonka suit.

Rainbow dash is already rich, and is one of the biggest D bags known to pony kind.

I imagine twilight could get anything bought for her she wanted as long as it was "work related."
(canterlot business, aka princess celestail related) so i don't think it would change her in the least.

I have trouble imaging apple jack rich.  I mean i'd even be cool with her acting out of character, money does that to people,

but again i think she'd still be the dud wearing earth pony we all know already.

I can't help but feel i'm forgetting someone.

Someone who would truely be corrupted by wealth and influence,

someone who would think it would be awfully sweet to be elite.

ho hum must not be important.

Rainbow dash is already rich, and is one of the biggest D bags known to pony kind.

Unconfirmed and nope.

If this is supposed to be some kind of subtle attack on Rarity, I'm not seeing how the Element of Generosity suddenly having a lot of money would make her insufferable. If anything, the lives of the people around her would probably become a lot more pleasant. I can't really see any of the mane six turning "awful" after becoming rich.

• Brohoof 3

Having the Mane Six stay true to themselves, but having them act out of character is bad because making changes to a character's personality can cause people to start to hate them. The Mane Six wouldn't turn ''awful'' if they were to become rich.

Unconfirmed and nope.

If this is supposed to be some kind of subtle attack on Rarity, I'm not seeing how the Element of Generosity suddenly having a lot of money would make her insufferable. If anything, the lives of the people around her would probably become a lot more pleasant. I can't really see any of the mane six turning "awful" after becoming rich.

you said nope with out a dissenting alternative view there for it is invalid.

and notice when i say something negative about rainbow dash i'm simply aloud to come right out and say it, but i have to be very careful how i make the least negative remark about rarity or someone will jump all over it.

I'd call that a pretty apt hypothesis.

Having the Mane Six stay true to themselves, but having them act out of character is bad because making changes to a character's personality can cause people to start to hate them. The Mane Six wouldn't turn ''awful'' if they were to become rich.

Well staying true is relative to that characters circumstance.

Like in daring don't.

Even for people who felt rain bow dash was out of character (that's arguable she does have insecurity and confidence issues)

she met up with her imaginary idol face to face.

imagine that on the oh shit scale if that happened to you.

Imagine meeting the real life bat man or who ever.  can we really say how they'd truely act?

Just how can we say how they'd truely act confronted with alot of money?

that's a huge change.

Here lets spin that a bit more believable.

imagine one of the cmc running into a huge amount of money.

Would you find that more believable because their young if they turned them rotten?

Let me ask another true to character moment.flutter shy's "your going to love me" moment.

was that true to her character?

Edited by FNGRpony

and notice when i say something negative about rainbow dash i'm simply aloud to come right out and say it, but i have to be very careful how i make the least negative remark about rarity or someone will jump all over it.

I'd call that a pretty apt hypothesis.

Well staying true is relative to that characters circumstance.

Like in daring don't.

Even for people who felt rain bow dash was out of character (that's arguable she does have insecurity and confidence issues)

she met up with her imaginary idol face to face.

imagine that on the oh shit scale if that happened to you.

Imagine meeting the real life bat man or who ever.  can we really say how they'd truely act?

Just how can we say how they'd truely act confronted with alot of money?

that's a huge change.

Here lets spin that a bit more believable.

imagine one of the cmc running into a huge amount of money.

Would you find that more believable because their young if they turned them rotten?

No, I would not find it to be more believable. If the CMC were spoiled to begin with, they would flaunt the wealth that they have. They can't be turned rotten if it doesn't interest them. Probably spend all of it, on some trivial matters.

Edited by Scootalove

I didn't elaborate because whether or not Rainbow Dash is one of the "biggest D bags known to pony kind" isn't the main point of the thread at all. She can be a jerk, but I fail to believe that most ponies in Equestria would repeatedly go out of their way to help their friends the way Dash has, take a wide eyed filly as a surrogate sibling, or turn their back on their dreams out of principle. If you look at anyone's negative actions while disregarding anything positive they've done, of course they'll look like scum.

What are you talking about? I disagreed with you on both accounts. I don't understand the point you're trying to make here.

imagine one of the cmc running into a huge amount of money. Would you find that more believable because their young if they turned them rotten?

I think they'd likely get a bit carried away and waste it, as young people often do, but I don't think they'd turn into bullies, look down on their friends or anything like that.

Flutters~ She'd open up some massive animal shelter, and probably donate the rest of the bits to charity or something.

Dashie~ She'd Hmm..Idon't know what she'd do. Probably spend it all on Wonderbolts memorabilia, as well as buying  every variant of Daring Do's books.

Pinkie PIe~ She'd use it to throw the biggest party ever. and/or start up some sort of party business which makes sweets and sorts.

Rarity~ She'd open up a bigger shop probably  and hire illegal mexicans to work for her. But she'd still be generous about it and give bits to those who needed it.

Twily~ She'd probably would do anything. She's already got all the books she'd ever want or need. Her bits would probably just sit somewhere in a safe for emergency use.

Applejack~ She'd probably buy more land to grow her apple orchard, and have a bigger farm .

as for "Corruption" I don't know. I think AJ or Rarity would be most prone to corruption of bits.

Edited by ~Daring Dash~

Flutters~ She'd open up some massive animal shelter, and probably donate the rest of the bits to charity or something.

Dashie~ She'd Hmm..Idon't know what she'd do. Probably spend it all on Wonderbolts memorabilia, as well as buying  every variant of Daring Do's books.

Pinkie PIe~ She'd use it to throw the biggest party ever. and/or start up some sort of party business which makes sweets and sorts.

Rarity~ She'd open up a bigger shop probably  and hire illegal mexicans to work for her. But she'd still be generous about it and give bits to those who needed it.

Twily~ She'd probably would do anything. She's already got all the books she'd ever want or need. Her bits would probably just sit somewhere in a safe for emergency use.

Applejack~ She'd probably buy more land to grow her apple orchard, and have a bigger farm .

as for "Corruption" I don't know. I think AJ or Rarity would be most prone to corruption of bits.

Heh dress mov.  Being part latino i still laughed.

but yeah i imagine flutter shys super animal shelter being something more than she could handle and that would be the conflict in the episode.

I'm thinking it'd be the worst for Twilight to have the money. She'd probably give in to Spike's requests and buy him things, and we all know how Greedy Spike went last time.

Rarity would probably just upgrade her fashion store/house/whatever.

Rainbow Dash already has an awesome house, she wouldn't need it.

Fluttershy would probably donate it, or use it to help animals.

Applejack would probably expand, and upgrade the farm.

Pinkie would throw a part of epic proportions with the money.

I'm thinking it'd be the worst for Twilight to have the money. She'd probably give in to Spike's requests and buy him things, and we all know how Greedy Spike went last time.

Rarity would probably just upgrade her fashion store/house/whatever.

Rainbow Dash already has an awesome house, she wouldn't need it.

Fluttershy would probably donate it, or use it to help animals.

Applejack would probably expand, and upgrade the farm.

Pinkie would throw a part of epic proportions with the money.

that's not a bad eye on the spike thing, but i'm assuming he fills out the scrolls to order things from canterlot for twilight.

Unless you mean she's just straight up give him the funds, and twilights to obseccive i think to let something so powerful just out there.

...hmm you've given me an idea for another thread ^^.

• Brohoof 1

I can't help but feel i'm forgetting someone.

Someone who would truely be corrupted by wealth and influence,

someone who would think it would be awfully sweet to be elite.

ho hum must not be important.

You know, if you're going to criticize Rarify, come out and say it. None of this "tee hee I wonder who I'm talking about tee hee" being coy crap.

I really don't see how the money would corrupt her because I think more than anything she'd try to spread the wealth. She wants her friends to be as high class as she is.

Twilight already seems kinda loaded

Pinkie and Rainbow would probably blow it off on random things

I have no idea about Fluttershy, Rarity, and Applejack

Edited by Junpei Iori

You know, if you're going to criticize Rarify, come out and say it. None of this "tee hee I wonder who I'm talking about tee hee" being coy crap.

I really don't see how the money would corrupt her because I think more than anything she'd try to spread the wealth. She wants her friends to be as high class as she is.

if i said someone with stripes would i really need to say zecora?

if i said a certain pink ponie,

a certain book lover... okay that could be rainbow, but most people would guess twilight,

a certain baby dragon,

rep ips la quirta.

the thing that speaks for itself.

if i said someone with stripes would i really need to say zecora?

if i said a certain pink ponie,

a certain book lover... okay that could be rainbow, but most people would guess twilight,

a certain baby dragon,

rep ips la quirta.

the thing that speaks for itself.

All I'm saying is don't be afraid to be direct. You mentioned every other pony by name, why not Rarity?

All I'm saying is don't be afraid to be direct. You mentioned every other pony by name, why not Rarity?

I got baited into something, dropped my guard by a poster pretending to be a friend,

and it was over one giant bucking long rarity crusader.

long story short i'm still soar about it, so i'm tap dancing lightly around about the topic.

but i refuse to straight up avoid it cause that would mean that two faced fink would win.

Edited by FNGRpony