Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could be famous, would you?

Sunlight

I would depending if I can make a choice on my career and as to why I was famous. If it's being a famous meteorologist, then yes since that's the career I've been striving for a long, long time. Anything else, nope.

No, I wouldn't. I was raised to be humble and to have civility. Becoming famous would only ruin my life and create the person I don't ever want to become.

I dont think i would. I wouldnt like the attention it would bring, and my ego isnt all that big to begin with. It would just make everything needlessly difficult.

EDIT: After death, though? Wouldnt mind that  :P

Edited by Lord Bradley

Hell Yes!

I do not care what the reason why I become famous also my life would be complete!

I would do a lot of Shameless self-promotions like Taylor swift and IloveKPalot is doing! Lol

Edited by MLG4Ever

No I wouldn't. My privacy will no longer exist. People won't see me the same way. Everyone would change the way they are around you depending on the fame or reputation you get..

My answer would be a big no

everyone has the potential to become famous.... not everyone has the willpower....

as for me I have been trying to become decently known on YouTube for 2 years.... and I'm more known on the Forums than I'am on YouTube

Depends on what I'd be famous for.

famous for bringing the USSR back to life, causing WW3, and nearly ending humankind.... but hey at least your famous  ;) 

• Brohoof 2

No. What's the point? All being famous has done is turn upstanding people into jackasses and jerks. There are some who can handle it, but those are few and far between. Most who become famous would build egos and crack under the pressure. I wouldn't mind mild popularity, but full on famous?... Just no. I'd do better with infamy. At least people would leave me alone, with the exception of those who would throw stuff at me.

• Brohoof 1

No, I wouldn't want to be famous for many reasons.

1. You can forget about ever having privacy again. Every time you walk out of your house, you will be bombarded with people who vie for your attention -- whether it be paparazzi or overzealous fans. Everything you post on social media will be scrutinized.

2. People will constantly judge you on the most inane things; such as your hair, clothes, or a vacation you went on.

3. People will hate you for no reason -- not dislike, but outright hate and detest your existence. You're gonna have these people anyways at some point, but its redoubled when you're famous.

4. The pressure to put on a facade all the time. People expect you to smile and be happy all the time. If you wear a frown -- oh my -- hear comes the rash judging and rumors. I don't want to smile all the time but inwardly be miserable and can't tell anyone.

5. You have to worry about back-stabbers and pseudo-friends that only have their own interest at heart. How would you know if people are your friends because they can get something from you or are if they genuinely like you? You can be surrounded by "friends" and still be mistrusting and lonely.

These are only a few off the top of my head.

Edited by RainbowJaxs16
  • Brohoof 1

I like making people laugh, its my job, if no one else does it, well I take the job, I'm a comedian at heart so I like to put myself in some spotlight just not the whole thing

Yeah, but only on the condition my friends did too xd

I wouldn't want to be famous to be famous, but like a couple of my friends and I want to make a band, though only one of us can play an instrument decent xD

• 3 weeks later...

No.

I dislike fame to start with, the excess of attention and how many people, as much as it says that won't change, ends becoming that thing that they used to dislike.

• 3 weeks later...

No I would not want to be at all. There is a sort of comfort to being anonymous and to yourself that I like. Being famous you cannot really enjoy peace & solitude. 

If it was for something that was actually deserving of it, then yes. I like my privacy, I like being alone a lot of the time, but that feeling of knowing that I am doing something right, so right that I have a huge following for it, that would feel very nice.