Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could be famous, would you?

Sunlight

It depends what I'd be famous for. If I was famous for doing something that benefits the world or society, or if I was famous for accomplishing something that warrants fame, then sure.

Like I said, it depends, I'd rather be famous than infamous.

The only fame I'd ever want is recognition that I worked for. Fame that people get like a silver spoon in the mouth changes them, just like with money and power. When I was younger and more naive, I liked the idea of being a wealthy celebrity. However, now that I'm older and mature enough to understand why so many people who get famous and/or rich wish it had never happened to them, I really don't care anymore. In the case that I do ever get some kind of fame for doing what I love to do, I'm going to be humble about it. 

• Brohoof 1

To an extent. It's not really the fame I would want, more just the knowledge that I managed to make so many people happy. I'd love to kickstart the innovation in the saxophone community, since things have been pretty stagnant since the 1970's. Being responsible for something like that would make me happier than anything, famous or not. I just want to change things for the better.

• Brohoof 1

Depends how famous. Lady Gaga famous, no thanks. 500k subbed youtuber famous sounds a lot more appealing. Also depends what I would be famous for.

To be honest, I don't really want to be famous. If I could choose some form of popularity, I'd rather be known as a good guy who cares and helps others rather than one of those spoiled celebritys that only care about themselves. 

• 3 months later...
  • 7 months later...

No, I think fame would do more harm than good. It would be nice to create something (art or whatever) that received attention and hopefully make a lot of money too, but I wouldn't like to be a famous person. :please: I like being able to have a private life.

• Brohoof 5