Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How competitive are you?

fimdash

I used to be a Smash Bros Melee tournament goer for 7 years, but I only went to play a game I liked with friends. The scene got too competitive so I quit

I'm more competitive as a Youtuber

• 2 years later...

I can be fairly competitive when I'm playing video games online (even offline depending), at least when I'm rolling solo, but as soon as friends are involved (on my team or otherwise), I tend to adopt a more casual mindset. Not to say I don't still try, but I won't take things as seriously as I would if I was playing on my own.

I'm not very competitive in other aspects of life though, not at all.

I'm just hell competitive with anything.

If it's a team sports, I'll do my very best at it, if it focuses on the individual, I push myself over the limit to succeed. If it's video games, I do anything to destroy the others.

(In other words, I'm crazy to achieve victory.)B)

Edited by Sondash Studios

These days now not really. Anything except heading towards my career is pointless to go about competing.  

• 5 months later...
  • 6 months later...

I’m really not that competitive. I can be but it doesn’t happen often. If it does, it’s because I am in a scenario that I am passionate or excited about.

• 3 weeks later...

Depends on what it is and the situation.

Being bullied or pushed around has always triggered a fight back in me. When I started this job over the summer I got made fun of for being a weak lil girl who can’t hardly lift anything

Now I have the second highest numbers, I get faster each day while not losing good quality and in a few more months I’ll most likely surpass the top producer.

Situations like these I get competitive and do whatever it takes to prove those who mocked me wrong. 

• Brohoof 1

I can be very competitive, in terms of most things. I don't like to lose either, which has been a trait that I've had for as long as I can remember.

I’m too competitive when I put effort into winning, so a lot of the time I don’t try. Yes, I shouldn’t do that, but me being competitive doesn’t work out for anyone involved. 

• Brohoof 1

I'm competitive with myself, but I'm not competitive with friends by default. If I know somebody takes pride in a game or something of that nature, especially one I can play well, then I don't mind taking a purposeful loss to see them stay happy, even though that might be a bit disingenuous. Apart from that, I like to speedrun some video games, so I can become extremely competitive if the situation calls for it. :ticking:

Very competitive. I absolutely hate losing and I always have. I also can't stand games that are based on luck because you can't reliably win them. In real life games and sports, I'm also dead set on winning honestly, because it wouldn't mean anything otherwise.

I'm only competitive in things I care about, though. I wouldn't be at all competitive, for instance, in a football (soccer to Americans) competition, because I don't like the sport, I suck at it, and I can't be bothered to learn it. I also don't care about being the best at my job. Merely 'adequate' will do.