Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Are you more attracted to modest girls?

Sweet Dreams

i don't think how a girl dresses impacts their level of attractivness to any major degree, like, the most adorable girl i know just dresses like a guy; t-shirts, jeans, hoodies, no make up, but her friend who she's often with wears lots of make up and has piercings, wears shirts that show off her cleavage and tight trousers, and they're both attractive people.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm way more attracted to modest women than what's commonly considered "beautiful" in our shithole of a culture. Please, please think before covering your face with 50 pounds of makeup just because some retarded magazine made it look cool.

• Brohoof 2

• 6 years later...
On 2013-12-12 at 7:26 PM, Sweet Dreams said:

Pretty much what the title says. Do you find modest girls more attractive? By which I mean, girls who wear little to no makeup, dresses or skirts instead of short shorts, and no crop tops?

Asking this as a girl myself, I find it kinda gross how much skin is showing on women these days, and teenagers too. I think it's a really bad example to girls, showing them what they 'should wear'. I usually dress more modestly than most other girls my age, so I was just wondering.

Funny. My family have thought I was gay for not checking out girls 24/7. I’ve only checked out girls 2 time or so my whole life, and those were all modest ladies. Low to no make up, simple clothing. At most short sleeves. I’d pick any of those ladies over party girls anytime :orly:

• Brohoof 1

Definitely. Dressing skankily has always just felt odd to me. I don't think it's something that should really be done in public, unless it's for a legitimate reason (extremely hot outside, necessary for their job, etc.). That, and I don't find it attractive. I just think a full set of clothes looks better.

Plus, you can tell a fair bit about someone's personality based on how they dress. Someone showing off their body (some guys do it, too) is flamboyant and a bit obnoxious (and makes it seem like they're just vying for attention), which isn't the kind of thing I'm into.

Edited by Early Sunsets
  • Brohoof 1

It's like the song goes, I like you in sweatpants, no makeup I even like your messed up hair you're just perfect right when you wake up. I like normal chicks. Modest girls are way more attractive honestly at least to me. 

I like normal chicks uwu. 

• Brohoof 1

For me it depends on there personality and to extent their looks. Clothes on the other hand I don't mind. I do tend to drift closer to more modest girls but I'm not a puritan by any means. 

Edited by Alpharius

I may not be the best judge of these things because I can only look at it from a female perspective. But in my humble opinion, girls who are more modest are more attractive. Ladies don’t need to show how ‘worldly’ they are by putting on an immodest display of themselves. It’s unattractive, juvenile and often elicits amusement from others at the expense of the girl in question, whether they realize it or not. It seems it was once a thing to show off how trashy a girl could be (not exactly a sign of great quality), but no matter how people tend to posture for others, the fact remains that modest girls get more attention, and most of it from a better class of men. Ladies who are better dressed and carry themselves with poise stand out in a crowd because not enough of them practice such things anymore. And I think a lot of men, if they’re honest with themselves, like girls that way, even if they try to convince people otherwise.

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I may not be the best judge of these things because I can only look at it from a female perspective. But in my humble opinion, girls who are more modest are more attractive. Ladies don’t need to show how ‘worldly’ they are by putting on an immodest display of themselves. It’s unattractive, juvenile and often elicits amusement from others at the expense of the girl in question, whether they realize it or not. It seems it was once a thing to show off how trashy a girl could be (not exactly a sign of great quality), but no matter how people tend to posture for others, the fact remains that modest girls get more attention, and most of it from a better class of men. Ladies who are better dressed and carry themselves with poise stand out in a crowd because not enough of them practice such things anymore. And I think a lot of men, if they’re honest with themselves, like girls that way, even if they try to convince people otherwise.

You're a dream lady. :pinkie::yay:

• 1 month later...
  • 1 year later...

Im a woman and pan so I’m gonna answer this. All these people in here saying yes….

So this goes to all the ladies who don’t fit into the “proper modest girl” category. Party at my place. Wear as little or as much as you like. I don’t care and I don’t judge :toldya:

Edited by Clawdeen
  • Party! 1

I dress quite modestly. The least modest I have ever wear are tank tops, but never spaghetti ones. Also, if anything is too "low" I'll wear a cami underneath to fix that. I only wear skirts and dresses that go down well below the knee like maxi. And NO WAY could I ever wear a crop top!!

But that's me. I'm not policing how others dress. I believe freedom for such things is essential. I know this topic was probably meant for guys to respond, but, hey, I'm a woman who is attracted to other women, and I'm a modestly dressed woman, so I can respond, too! I've never really thought about "modesty" when I'm attracted to another woman. If anything it could be a red flag, but not always. But otherwise, I don't think it much factors into my attraction.

I’m attracted to bold, strong, and loud type of fashion from a woman- of course some bit of modesty and class is a bonus. Likewise, personality, she can be a lady but also robust.