Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Might as well introduce myself here...

MetBoy

Hello all!

I'm one of the recent swarm of new members that arrived when the Everfree Northwest forums merged into these, and am the Logistics Lead for Everfree Northwest 2014. So that is where you'll mostly see me on these boards; I'm going to help moderate the EFNW area, which mostly will mean pointing people at the answers to their questions, or pointing my fellow staff at issues they need to look at.

As for what else is important about me, my day job is as a designer in a small engineering company, where I design control panels for industrial plants. Most of what I've worked on falls into the category of Water and Wastewater Treatment Systems. (Not glamorous, but useful and interesting stuff)

I'm looking forward to exploring everything else this community has to offer, even if it may take me a while to explore the other forums; life is keeping me busy...

Anyway, down in my sig is a link to the fanfiction I wrote, a crossover between Star Trek and My Little Pony. Toss questions at me, and I may be able to answer them.

Star Trek?  Nice!  It's great to meet ya, and although I can't go to any conventions, EFNW sounds like so much fun.  You must have a great time working there, but I hope you'll have an even better time here on the forums!

• Brohoof 1

Maybe you'll get a chance to check the rest of the forums out sometime. There's a lot of good conversations that go on.

I'm like Rainbow Skywalker...I can't/don't go to conventions, but it's just not for me I suppose.

Hope you have a good time here, regardless of where you spend most of your time. ;)

• Brohoof 1

img-2085054-1-UJvKezR.gif

A big brotherly welcome to the forums MetBoy!

Probably more interesting than my day job for sure; I just load trucks all day. Granted I've always enjoyed manual labor so it's the perfect job for me. ;)

Explore at your leisure mate, we won't be going anywhere for awhile.  We'll probably wait until they just blatantly make all of the mane six into princesses for some reason and then finally jump ship. :lol:

Hope you have an awesome time here bro!

• Brohoof 1

Star Trek?  Nice!  It's great to meet ya, and although I can't go to any conventions, EFNW sounds like so much fun.  You must have a great time working there, but I hope you'll have an even better time here on the forums!

Maybe you'll get a chance to check the rest of the forums out sometime. There's a lot of good conversations that go on.

I'm like Rainbow Skywalker...I can't/don't go to conventions, but it's just not for me I suppose.

Hope you have a good time here, regardless of where you spend most of your time. ;)

Maybe if my life settles down to the point where I can spend more time here.

img-2085054-1-UJvKezR.gif

A big brotherly welcome to the forums MetBoy!

Probably more interesting than my day job for sure; I just load trucks all day. Granted I've always enjoyed manual labor so it's the perfect job for me. ;)

Explore at your leisure mate, we won't be going anywhere for awhile.  We'll probably wait until they just blatantly make all of the mane six into princesses for some reason and then finally jump ship. :lol:

Hope you have an awesome time here bro!

Having grown up with a big brother, I don't find this greeting as warm and friendly as you probably intended. :P

A large part of what I do for Everfree NW is figure out how to make things easier for the people like you, that actually move the stuff around, with the right equipment to make the moving easier, and plans that call for less moving stuff around.

Having grown up with a big brother, I don't find this greeting as warm and friendly as you probably intended. :P

Haha. Well I guess not all big brothers are exactly the shining example of brotherly love. :lol:

Can't blame a guy for tryin'. :derp:

Uh oh there was a swarm of new members? :o 

*Hides under a blanket* xD

Welcome man ;) 

Feel free to PM me / add me if you need help or want to chit chat! =]