Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music What is your favorite 8-16 bit music/tracks. And what game is it from?

Techite Sparkle

@Kowaiser

Yeah the sega genesis' sound chip never ceased to amaze me.

Specifically on tracks like the sonic 2 lost level Hidden palace zone and Sonic 3/K doomsday zone ^-^

I actually heard that this level is actually going to be completed in the remake coming out soon... nothing like a 21 year wait xD... anyway and...

Edited by Techite Sparkle
  • Brohoof 1

Would this count as a great 8 bit track? I just listened to this masterpiece and it sounds great as a 8 bit song as well. 

I love this song too despite all the creepy rumors spawned from it. The entire Red and Blue pkmn soundtrack was amazing. 

• Brohoof 2

This is my personal Alarm clock music.

This music has been engraved to my core. I remember having my team plowed by a cave full of zubats, having only 2 pokemon not fainted (One of them being an abra with teleport) and getting out of the cave just to be ambushed by this sonofabitch.

I also remember being overleveled and plowing my rival to the ground curb stomping each of their pokemon with just my starter. This music makes me start my day with adrenaline, like I'm about to battle something bad, but also knowing i will curb stomp my daily problems with the same ferocity i did with Gary Mutherfucking Oak.

• 6 months later...

Ninja Warriors on the (S)NES had a pretty sick beat to it.

(edited)

Let's see...

16-bit:

(probably my favorite VG music of all time)

8-bit:

I would say what games they are from, but it's clearly shown in both of the videos :P

Edited by Skarloey