Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How many days can you go without sleep?

Tanner

I'm just curious, I know it isn't healthy, but I spent two full nights (and days) without sleep.

Although I did end up falling asleep halfway through day 3.  :okiedokielokie:

So that leads me to this question: What's the longest amount of days that you guys have gone without sleep? :huh:               

Edited by Crimsonn
  • Brohoof 1

I don't think I've ever gone more than two days, if that. Probably a day and a half is my measly record. I love sleep, so I doubt I'll ever try to go any longer if there's no reason to.

A whole 24 hours. I got up early, spent my day, then pulled an all nighter with my friend drawing and watching movies. However if I got get my folks to leave me be and I just did whatever, I could probably stay up a few days. I get tired cus my folks make me go out and try and get a job. 

3 days is the longest I've gone before being sedated  :okiedokielokie:

I could probably go longer if I had enough Coke/Pepsi. Not that I would, I kinda love sleep

Edited by Rev

Honestly, I don't know how I do it. 

However, the internet helps, a lot. I usually spend at least 1-2 hours surfing the internet when i'm pulling an all-nighter. 

Helps delay boredom. :lol:

The longest ive stayed up is is about 4 and half maybe 5 i went to north dakota with my grand mother and downed like 8 energy drinks and i felt so jittery and when we got to my great grandmas house (in north dakota) all i did while i was there was play on her old Super nintendo and i finally fell asleep half way back to casper from north dakota