Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

You are, you and the poster above you, the last humans / ponies...

Shadling

The rules are simple, you and the poster above you, the last humans / ponies on Earth / Equestria universe, what do you do?

There's no particular rules, simply respect the forum rules ( :derp: ), but I still have some idea :

1 - You can add, if you want, the cause of the said humans / ponies doom for the user below you.

2 - You can include one or two ponies / members above. (which make the title wrong, but anyway...)

3 - RP-ish acting would be cool, but just a little.

4 - You can choose if you want that the survivor below you act as a pony (OC or Avatar) or an human.

Have fun in my first game. ^_^

Pal.. now that we are alone... i want to be alone.... can i test your body with this last nuclear device?

*shows him a small nuke*

Don't run... you can't hide in this world now.. nothing remains but ruins... and my thirsth of radiocativity

why not? i love himming devices! *shows an overcharged capacitor* see? and why are you here? Weren't i supposed to be the last pony of the planet? Well let's solve this thing *ready up a Gauss cannon*

Aww... Now how am I supposed to entertain myself?... I suppose I could just fly through the forests some more or go exploring...

Oh hey, this guy looks like he could be fun to haunt for a bit! ;)

Badges