Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching SoL Roleplay

Snowdream

I've had a few week break from roleplaying and it is time to get back to it. Basically this Roleplay can be pretty open to whatever you want it happen in it (romance, action, adventure etc) i will need an even number of female to males so I'll say we will have three of each.

Yeah this Roleplay will be set in Ponyville and anything else is up to negotiation. Once we get going and you have an idea feel free to run it by me and I will try to incorporate it into the story.

Rules:
-Pegasus, unicorn and earth ponies only
- keep it SFW
- no controlling other people's characters
-anything else that is just really obvious but I have forgotten to mention.

Also if anyone is interested I may open up two slots for antagonists, who's job is to create interesting plot twists.

Mares
- Snowdream
- Hidden Spark
-

Stallions - Full
- Fire Stryke
- Mr. Critical
- Wesley Alexander

Antagonists
- Electron Volt
-

This Roleplay is open to any suggestions so if you have any ideas then please feel free to contribute!

Edited by Snowdream

Hello this is my first time doing this type of thing and it sounds like fun so i'd like to join in (if you''ll have me). I might just need a little guidance at first until i get with the hole program. I've done a little bit with roleplaying on games but never like this and i'm happy and willing to learn  :)

Accepted!

Hello. Id like to join the rp. My OC is below. If youd like some assistance , message me. And if yourelooking for an antagonist, I have another character to fill the part.

Which OC are you using there is two in your sig, also if you would like to have an antagonist character I would be pleased to let you!

So this RP is just full on open? I feel like SOME coordination would be good... but hey, I've never been in an RP before.

Before I apply, am I allowed to come in as a canon pony, or do I have to be an OC?

Once we get all the slots filled we can discuss the story of the Roleplay, and it's not going to e completely open. I'm going to say only OC ponies, no canon ponies.

Hello this is my first time doing this type of thing and it sounds like fun so i'd like to join in (if you''ll have me). I might just need a little guidance at first until i get with the hole program. I've done a little bit with roleplaying on games but never like this and i'm happy and willing to learn :)

Welcome my friend, to the magical land of roleplaying! I am happy to help guide you in roleplaying if you need any help but it is very easy to pick up :)

First of all do you have an OC? If you don't, you will need to make one. If you do, post a link to their character page to apply.

If you don't have a character page then you will need to make one to participate in roleplays, you can create one using the character database and click add character.

Thank you all for your interest! Please follow this page so that you can stay up-to-date with what's happening!

((Sorry for any spelling errors, just ignore them, autocorrect is correcting things and its starting to get out of hand...))

Edited by Snowdream
  • Brohoof 1

hello! i would like to ask, what kind of Rp is that? Btw i would like to play as me XD my ponisone, Doctor ELectron Volt (the avatar and in the signature is the link to the page) i can play as a stallion but i can do also the villain... never plaied as villain before... i just saw that there are only empty places and i thought it would be a correct thing to fill at least one of them

OOPS! sorry I meant to add you but it slipped my mind!

Sorry for not quoting, but my computer seems to be having 'issues' and can't handle the severe complexity of notifying the other person that I have replied to their post, so please bare with me :)  

@@Snowdream,

no problem friend! :lol: :lol: :lol:

uhm i have an idea but probably nopony is going to like it...we are before the return of Luna... she is still banned in the moon... there are a group of ponies who wants to have a new "Luna govern", like a civil war... i can be the general of the Luna movement (evil)... btw sorry, i sually do only war/kill/destroy/science roleplay so i joined this to try something new XD do you have something in mind in particular?

Sorry guys, not going to get a chance to continue this until Thursday due to camping, hopefully I will post then :) please check back then!

Edited by Snowdream

i would join but no fucking alicorns because yadayadayada every got dam person thinks all of them are op yadayadayada

I know how you feel I got a barely used Alicorn that I can't even use anywhere 

I know how you feel I got a barely used Alicorn that I can't even use anywhere 

i manage to shove moonlight in a few rps but you still have to have a unicorn pegasus or an earth pony around if ya want to join a certain rp.

I don't have a offical one but here are the ones I never use

Aquaris (He wasn't that well made)

Frost (Was for a rp before a member got banned so couldnt continue the rp so Frost died)

Gel Shine (Never posted it here might remake him)

Shinx Lionheart (Only used her once)

Star Shine (Noticed there are a lot by that name so I got rid of her)

Arachnid Sin (Never able to use him)

I have many more