Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Hmm, AJ is kicking some flanks and taking names!

As a consolation prize, if you help Granny Smith beat Button Mash you get Apple Jewel to take home with you. ;)

Take your pick!

tumblr_n0oszdWMIk1s3zuxeo1_1280.jpg

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

GUYS... I ALSO HAVE A REQUEST FOR YOU...

I WANT AN MLPF WORLD CUP MASCOT!!! 

I want a mascot that you think will best represent the spirit of the 2014 MLPF World Cup. You have until February 24th for submissions! I will select the mascot on March 1st!

Winner will have their mascot art featured on the thread and their popularity skyrocketed! :D

Submissions can be made my PMing me with the subject, "2014 MLPF World Cup Mascot"

Edited by Sterling Crimson
  • Brohoof 1

Preview of matches tonight:

Group C
In Group C, you will choose between Dr. Whooves and Soarin, but in... an unorthodox way. While our pony Timelord will face an already eliminated character in Carrot Top, the male Wonderbolt will face up to a decently loved, but eliminated background character in Blossomforth. Both characters need a win, but Soarin needs to fare better than Dr. Whooves at his matchup by at least 10 votes to qualify. Can Soarin fly his way past the Doctor, or will the Doctor bring Soarin forward in time to elimination?

Group D

In Group D, three characters have a chance to make the World Cup, but it looks more likely the Sun Princess will qualify. All she needs is a draw to qualify, while Applejack's cousin Braeburn and our lovely little Pipsqueak need to win by at least 100 votes AND pray that Celestia loses to qualify. We've seen stranger things, but... Princess Celestia should qualify...

Let's see, Granny Smith is... losing?  :blink:

Batman18-9.jpg

I AM NOT AMUSED BY THIS!!!!!!!  :angry: 

Guys, seriously think about what you're doing here!  I'm not saying she should win the tournament, but you're voting for A BLOODY OC OVER ONE OF THE MOST SOLID SUPPORTING CHARACTERS IN THE SHOW!!!!!!!  That ain't right... just ain't right at all.  :okiedokielokie:

• Brohoof 6

We are looking at a very tight ending for both Mrs. Cake vs Angel and Granny Smith vs Button Mash.

58-51 to ANGEL

57-52  to BUTTON MASH

Expect this sort of competition at the 2014 MLPF World Cup.

Come on everypony! Granny Smith is currently trailing by only four votes! We can make this happen! Get all of your friends to vote for her before time runs out! :D:yay:^_^:lol:B):huh:

And if you still need further coaxing into voting for Granny, read this:

http://mlpforums.com/blog/872/entry-9752-vote-for-granny-smith/

It's rallying time!

1391376112711.gif

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 3

Come on Granny Smith!  You can still beat the snot nosed upstart!  :)  Let's all give her a hoof.  If it wasn't for her, there wouldn't even be a Ponyville. 

And who's the idiot that cast a vote for Upper Crust?   :angry:   Probably just to avert the shutout no doubt.  :P

Edited by Wingnut
  • Brohoof 2

Yea he was  close to getting eliminated previously. But looks like he's gonna go on to the next round again.

Angel is best pet ;)

More like giving a handshake to Death. It was only because Flitter and Mrs. Cake tied, and I'm being real here.

The mascot could be the previous year's champion? Just a suggestion.

I would prefer it not to be a competitor from the tournament. And there's no "last year's champion" because this is the inaugural tournament. Plus, I'd only hold this once every 4 years :P

Granny Smith lives! I am still in shock! :lol:

However, if I ever find the troll who voted for Upper Crust over Applejack so help me... :okiedokielokie:

Braeburn is losing to Pipsqueak? Eh, after that war I fought for Granny I just don't think I have the energy to do much for him right now. I'm happy to see Soarin, Tank, Celestia, and Derpy doing well though. :3

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

Wow... At this very moment, Dr. Whooves and Soarin are EXACTLY TIED for the final qualifying spot from Group C. If it does happen that an exact tie is place (Same point level, same vote differential, same votes for), we're going to have a random draw.

Wow....I'm actually surprised Pipsqueak is winning against the hot and handsome Braeburn.

And I kinda knew before voting who was gonna be on top of each pair...just Pipsqueak and Braeburn.....I figured Braeburn would've had it.

Edited by ~Flutterdash~