Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

This is war!!!!  :angry:  :okiedokielokie: 

Pinkie Pie is the full quintessence of laughter, cheer, happiness, and positivity to the show as a whole! She has a beautiful singing voice, and beautiful fun-filled voice overall, and her personality is just so upbeat and with the best of intentions for maintaining the well being and happiness for all her friends. She's selfless and her heart is pure.  :) 

And now let's show her some love!

pinkie_pie_wallpaper___laughter___by_fre

Edited by Dsanders
  • Brohoof 1

This is war!!!!  :angry:  :okiedokielokie: 

Pinkie Pie is the full quintessence of laughter, cheer, happiness, and positivity to the show as a whole! She has a beautiful singing voice, and beautiful fun-filled voice overall, and her personality is just so upbeat and with the best of intentions for maintaining the well being and happiness for all her friends. She's selfless and her heart is pure.  :) 

And now let's show her some love!

pinkie_pie_wallpaper___laughter___by_fre

NOOOO!!!!! :angry: PINKIE FANS UNITE!!!!!! We love you Pinkie please don't lose :( Octavia you're awesome and all but you're totally not better than Pinkie :okiedokielokie: PINKIE MUST WIN!!! If I could vote twice I would Thanks for telling me Sanderspie. DISTRESS MODE!!!

Sheesh guys, you must REALLY want her to win.

Well, fine. She's already got my vote. Nothin' like a party pony.

I love how Sanders and Misty

Edited by StevenEarthPony
  • Brohoof 1

Octavia! Please, everyone. You can't deny the lovely, musically talented, adorable, graceful Octavia of the orchestral band.

Octavia.png

standalone_octavia_by_alexiy777-d536w8u.

octavia_as_a_filly__mlp_fim_by_atomicgre

SHE NEEDS HER LOVELY FANS TO FALL FOR HER! OF ALL THE DAYS, DONT CHOOSE TODAY TO LET HER DOWN!

• Brohoof 1

Octavia! Please, everyone. You can't deny the lovely, musically talented, adorable, graceful Octavia of the orchestral band.

Octavia.png

standalone_octavia_by_alexiy777-d536w8u.

octavia_as_a_filly__mlp_fim_by_atomicgre

SHE NEEDS HER LOVELY FANS TO FALL FOR HER! OF ALL THE DAYS, DONT CHOOSE TODAY TO LET HER DOWN!

:okiedokielokie: ...

@, we'll need a lot more back up than I thought... and more pictures to spam with. :okiedokielokie: 

• Brohoof 1

Consider Pinkie Pie voted for by yours truly. I don't care how classy Octavia is, Pinkie Pie's zip will always topple a boring gala pony. No amount of good fanfic writing will ever propel a background pony over one of the Mane Six. Pinkie had better win soundly or this forum stinks. :P

Rainbow Dash squashes Bon Bon on her worst day and Babs Seed wins over Pumpkin Cake. Those matches are going well.

Ms Peachbottom and Mulia Mild also get my support, though it looks like they're both losing.The rest of my votes went to Apple Cobbler, Cherry Berry, and Dinky Doo. Hooray for background ponies I don't care about! :D

• Brohoof 4

:okiedokielokie: ...

@, we'll need a lot more back up than I thought... and more pictures to spam with. :okiedokielokie: 

I think you're pretty good so far, man. She's ahead by a healthy number of votes to me.

Also...tumblr_ma0ep2JTQg1rat7t5o1_500.gif

Let me just pull some gifs out of my anus.

Edited by StevenEarthPony
  • Brohoof 3

No amount of good fanfic writing will ever propel a background pony over one of the Mane Six. Pinkie had better win soundly or this forum stinks.

My thoughts exactly. Pinkie Pie is actually a main character with a very prominent role in the show. Sure her annoying and bouncy nature may turn some people away at first, but you can not deny the fact that she adds that happy, funny, and optimistic touch to the episodes. Plus her ability to break the 4th wall... I mean you can't get any more awesome than that!   :lol: Thank you for your support Sugar Cube. You are amazing! 

ATTENTION ALL BRONIES! I AM NOW BREAKING THE FOURTH WALL TO VOTE FOR OATMEAL!

this_donkey_is_really_really_bald_by_kar

I love this picture! I'm definitely saving this.  :P

• Brohoof 2

I CANNOT DECIDE! *Rips hair out*

EDIT: After minutes of thinking I still have a very hard time choosing between Pinkie and Octavia... they are both my favorites, while Pinkie is my 2nd favorite Mane 6 pony, Octavia ties for first place on Background pony with Vinyl as the ultimate ship for me... The fact that finally made me decide for Octavia is because her design reminds me of my first love who resembles her quite a bit.

Oh and to get some fighting going on: This is for the Pinkie Pie voters (Pinkie having a lot of propaganda lately...)

octavia___filly_cooly_by_frist44-d5x0ne8

Edited by Takumi Nishijou

I actually voted for Bon Bon over Rainbow Dash. I don't like RD anymore been a while now that I haven't either. Also hope dinky wins this round.

Of all Pinkie fans, I thought you would be a little concerned about the Octavia vs Pinkie Pie match up. :P lol

:wacko: Wait... Derpy beat Celestia... Princess Celestia... 47 - 25?!?!  :o

:muffins: HOLY CRAP MUFFIN MINIONS, WE DID IT!!!  I am seriously soooooo happy and soooooooo proud of each and every Derpy fan on this site for coming out and showing just how beloved our little grey mailmare is!  This certainly by no means clinches the tournament for her, not even close, but it's a fantastic early round victory that I think shows quite clearly that Ms. Hooves is going to be a VERY serious contender in this tournament!  Our work's not over yet guys, it's just begun, but tonight, rest on the laurels of our victory.  The battle's won everypony; now to win the war!  B)

img-2155495-1-glorious_victory__by_adams

Edited by Batbrony

I CANNOT DECIDE! *Rips hair out*

EDIT: After minutes of thinking I still have a very hard time choosing between Pinkie and Octavia... they are both my favorites, while Pinkie is my 2nd favorite Mane 6 pony, Octavia ties for first place on Background pony with Vinyl as the ultimate ship for me... The fact that finally made me decide for Octavia is because her design reminds me of my first love who resembles her quite a bit.

Oh and to get some fighting going on: This is for the Pinkie Pie voters (Pinkie having a lot of propaganda lately...)

octavia___filly_cooly_by_frist44-d5x0ne8

Holy crap that's scary. I still voted Pinkie because, even though I think Octi is awesome, Pinkies 4th wall antics are still better. Still, that is one scary Octavia

• Brohoof 1

:wacko: Wait... Derpy beat Celestia... Princess Celestia... 73 - 28?!?!  :o

:muffins: HOLY CRAP MUFFIN MINIONS, WE DID IT!!!  I am seriously soooooo happy and soooooooo proud of each and every Derpy fan on this site for coming out and showing just how beloved our little grey mailmare is!  This certainly by no means clinches the tournament for her, not even close, but it's a fantastic early round victory that I think shows quite clearly that Ms. Hooves is going to be a VERY serious contender in this tournament!  Our work's not over yet guys, it's just begun, but tonight, rest on the laurels of our victory.  The battle's won everypony; now to win the war!  B)

img-2155495-1-glorious_victory__by_adams

Umm... Derpy's total vote differential is 73-28. That combines the votes from both matches he played xD

However, she DID beat Princess Celestia 47-25.

• Brohoof 1

Umm... Derpy's total vote differential is 73-28. That combines the votes from both matches he played xD

However, she DID beat Princess Celestia 47-25.

Ohhhhhhhh, I see, thank you for clarifying that.  Still, quite an impressive victory if I do say so myself.  I'll go back and edit my original post.  :)

• Brohoof 1