Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Yay! This match's day is over! Quick Sterling! Get back online, wrap this match up, and start up the new match! :D

Go Pinkie Pie!! Go!! Stay ahead of Octavia! We Pinkie fans are rooting for you!!  :)

She's even making some cakes so we can celebrate her soon to be victory! :lol:

pinkie_making_cakes_by_to_nio-d69nabu.pn

• Brohoof 2

Yay! This match's day is over! Quick Sterling! Get back online, wrap this match up, and start up the new match! :D

Go Pinkie Pie!! Go!! Stay ahead of Octavia! We Pinkie fans are rooting for you!!  :)

She's even making some cakes so we can celebrate her soon to be victory! :lol:

img-2156743-1-pinkie_making_cakes_by_to_

LOL @Dsanders Hold your horses! The matchday doesn't end until 9:30pm EST tonight. 24 hours haven't passed yet! :P

Edited by Sterling Crimson
  • Brohoof 1

*STERLING CRIMSON BLOWS THE FINAL WHISTLE*

http://www.soundsnap.com/node/107276

And Game 2 has been finished for Groups E and F. Octavia got off to a fast start but Pinkie Pie took control for the rest of the game. Other close matches were witnessed, but the higher potted teams took it in stride.

Now... it's time for Groups G and H.

Edited by Sterling Crimson
  • Brohoof 3

YES!!!

I knew Pinkie Pie would win this match! I knew it! You hear that Pinkie Pie? You are loved!! :D Now to all those Pinkie lovers like myself out there: LET US REJOICE!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

pinkie_pie_by_daedric_pony-d61huef.jpg

Edited by Dsanders
  • Brohoof 5

YES!!!

I knew Pinkie Pie would win this match! I knew it! You hear that Pinkie Pie? You are loved!! :D Now to all those Pinkie lovers like myself out there: LET US REJOICE!! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol: 

pinkie_pie_by_daedric_pony-d61huef.jpg

Well, this calls for cake :D

Pinkie_Pie_devouring_a_cake.gif

Oh.

15784_macro_meme_pinkie_pie_trollface_di

Lol, all joking aside, this was quite an epic match. :P  I have to say, you Octavia lovers were certainly worthy opponents.  ;)

Octavia has some really impressive Fanart, to be honest, both are very high up on my favorite Pony list but really, OctaviaxVinyl is the best thing ever in many ways :P Wait until it's rematch time, Pinkie won't stand a chance!

• Brohoof 1

Here's hoping Fluttershy won't struggle with Lyra like Pinkie struggled with Octavia. Background ponies must lose. :okiedokielokie:

Twilight Sparkle better cream King Sombra as well. I also voted for all of the Apple Family characters, Bloomberg, Tom, Wild Fire, and Pound Cake. 

Twilight and Fluttershy ftw!

272d58513f6d1ab89c92f13a999d1270-d3ezdfi

i_do_what_i_want__by_space_kid-d6vevik.p

• Brohoof 4

I can't believe I missed the last round... so glad Pinkie made it through though, she's recently became my 3rd favorite actually so I'm very happy for her. :)

Anyway, this round... all I really care about here is Twilight, Fluttershy, and Tom pulling through, and I don't doubt that they will. But, remember now, the recent awesomeness of Flutterbat:

flutterbat_vector__batpony_fluttershy_fr

Awwwwwwwww yeah :yay:

I've learned that Lyra... can be some stiff competition, but I know 5th best pony can pull through against her. :D

• Brohoof 3