Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Looking over the groups, it worried me for a second before I remembered that two ponies will be moving on. Losing Daring Do, Sunset Shimmer and Spitfire would've been awful :(. I think everyone I like has a decent chance of making it to the next round.

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to create 80 million billion accounts and vote with all of them so Rarity can win.

This sounds like it'd be fun! :D I'm gonna keep up with this. 

I'm also going to do everything I can to get Rarity votes when it comes her time, even going as far as blackmail handing out free bumper stickers! :D:P

Group D, all the way. I like Discord, but besides him,  most of my favorite characters are in that group. Looks awesome!

Dat signature. Me gusta. I likey. :D OTP.

Edited by ~Sadistic ghostfk39~
  • Brohoof 4

I feel terrible. I frequent this damn forum every day but I somehow don't recall seeing this until now </3

The group with both Spitfire and Discord is best group :3

Aww it's ok. I just hope people do notice when the tournament starts! It's the first time I've hosted such a huge event!

Looking over the groups, it worried me for a second before I remembered that two ponies will be moving on. Losing Daring Do, Sunset Shimmer and Spitfire would've been awful  :(. I think everyone I like has a decent chance of making it to the next round.

Such is the cruelty of the Group Stages. You can have very popular (or skilled) teams that bow out early. It also increases competitiveness among the groups and provides for a heck of a time!

Edited by Sterling Crimson

Am I the only one who cant read anywhere how to actually vote  :okiedokielokie:

I don't think you read the title yet. You don't start voting until December 17th at 11:00pm EASTERN. So you could be in a different time zone.

I'm gonna set up the polling then. Once it appears, you can start voting. :) 

Well we're a few hours away from the start of this tournament! So it's time for me to talk about the key matchups for today!

In Group B, I see Dr. Caballeron taking on Winona today. The evil Doc's just recently appeared in an episode, but will the love for dogs win against the glowing audacity from this side antagonist? And then there's Big Mac taking on the Diamond Dogs! Will the bad-assery of the Dogs overpower Big Mac's strength and loyalty to family?

In Group A, Twist and Angel both need a good start, and they're already facing each other at the start! Who will triumph?! All this to be resolved starting tonight! :D

Soon I will be able to defend Applejack once again! I remember pulling for her in the most recent March Madness Tourney and she ended up losing to Twilight Sparkle by one vote. :(

But that's okay, because I'm determined to bring the cowpony closer to victory this time. And today, the battle begins.

Flitter? She won't know what hit her! :fiery:

• Brohoof 1

For some reason it's not letting me vote :huh:. It says I must vote on each question of the poll, but I have. Is anyone else having this problem?

Strange... I just edited the poll now. I hope it works now. Does it work?  :huh:

• Brohoof 2

Everyone, just know that I'm digging for blackmail on each and every one of you for when Rarity's group comes around. She's going to win this thing, or you'll be sorry.

Man, I'm so ready for group L to roll around! Rarity vs. Cherilee...

@, Sorry, dude :D It's going down. 

• Brohoof 4

As much as I would want her to win she would be overlooked. Kind of an underrated character in the fandom imo :P

That's one of my favorite things about you, is your appreciation of Cherilee :D It's original, and it's you. How many other Cherilee avvies are there on this site? :D I think it's awesome.

It sucks that she's up against Rarity, because I planned on voting for her for this reason alone :D

• Brohoof 2

That's one of my favorite things about you, is your appreciation of Cherilee It's original, and it's you. How many other Cherilee avvies are there on this site? I think it's awesome.   It sucks that she's up against Rarity, because I planned on voting for her for this reason alone

I saw like one person a long long time ago had a an avatar for her but that was like in 2012 when I first joined... Yeah I like her character moretheless cause I see I could relate towards her character in some aspects if that makes any sense. 

;) we all have our favorite characters :3

• Brohoof 2

I saw like one person a long long time ago had a an avatar for her but that was like in 2012 when I first joined... Yeah I like her character moretheless cause I see I could relate towards her character in some aspects if that makes any sense. 

;) we all have our favorite characters :3

Having favorite characters is the fun part to me :D 

• Brohoof 1

Snails can never stop the power of the juice box!

I know right?! He stands no match at all to Button Mash xD! He is going to be pwned like a noobony :P

I laughed at that vs. off. 

Edited by Ticking Timebomb
  • Brohoof 2

Strange... I just edited the poll now. I hope it works now. Does it work?  :huh:

Thanks for fixing it Sterling :). Applejack was losing to Flitter and that was:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VX7U2eL5m4

Ended up voting for AJ, Mrs. Cake, Truffle Shuffle, Angel Bunny, Big Macintosh, Granny Smith, Winona, and Button.

I'm cheering for Applejack to make it out of this one, not so sure who else I want to move on.

• Brohoof 3

Thanks for fixing it Sterling :). Applejack was losing to Flitter and that was:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6VX7U2eL5m4

Ended up voting for AJ, Mrs. Cake, Truffle Shuffle, Angel Bunny, Big Macintosh, Granny Smith, Winona, and Button.

I'm cheering for Applejack to make it out of this one, not so sure who else I want to move on.

Good. It was probably something with the voting. But yeah. Good luck to all the ponies involved. Looks like this tourney's really kicking off.