Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Wha

I have to vote against Discord?! :o

Discord_surprised_S03E10.png

Hm, like I've said before pages ago, this tourney has and will lead to hard choices for all, and now is another for me... >_>

But you know, my heart will always truly lie with Rarity, so I'm not even sure how much I've said right now matters anymore. Go Rarity, woo! :derp:

xS4d0u8.jpg

• Brohoof 4

From the Letters of Rarity to Coco 17:2

"Remember above all this, Darling. Creation is blessed, charity divine, and words of kind grace beatific in nature. Pass on all that you have learned. Let generosity flow unto this world for everpony ... from the new born foal to the poor poor Agister no longer able to walk. Certainly we all have the obligation to open our hearts to all that would have them".

dqg4xKU.png

• Brohoof 4

This photo will sum up my vote in a nutshell.

img-2818303-1-super_rarity_sunshine_by_b

Come on Hasbro, this should be a real game.

Yes, yes it should be. But hopefully it'd be better than Mario Sunshine. :P

Again though, go best pony Rarity! :D

vote_rarity_by_equestria_election-d33zzm

• Brohoof 3

From Acts of Fabulosity 1:2 - 5

"The Goddess stood before a comely stallion, bereft in his appearance as he felt it brought shame to all he loved. He regaled our mistress with tales of Diamond Tiara and her hurtful ways. The Goddess listened with rapt attention such as only seen from the great Pony Willow Trees in Fluttershy Forest."

"She held up her hoof to quite the soul of the stallion and said

"Do not despair. You come before me, with courage in your soul and say that you are not Fabulous. Neigh, I say unto thee Darling. Fabulousity and beauty does not come from your coat or mane, nor your frame. You speak yourself hideous, but I say go forth and be marvelous."

At this moment she hugged the stallion and sent him on his journey. As the stallion passed the reflection of the nearest mirror he froze and dropped prostrate before what he saw. He was gorgeous now. Rarity had allowed his inner Fabulous nature to come to the surface. In tears he turned to thank the angel of grace that have bestowed this gift. She was gone.

The stallion continued on with a a lighter heart, knowing that he was destined for greater things. And all would love him.

img-2818423-1-flash_sentry_by_hampshireu

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

As a devout follower of Chaos undivided, I must o fcourse vote for the closest thing to a god of Chaos the FiM has.

From the book of Khorne

BLOOOOODD 21:2

SKULLS FOR THE SKULL THRONE, VOTES FOR THE VOTE GOD! (IN THIS CASE, THE VOTE GOD IS DISCORD)

Edited by M'aiq the Liar
  • Brohoof 3

It was really tough for me. On one hand, it would be nice to have male character in the semi-finals, and Discord is an absolutely brilliant character. Heck, being reformed didn't make him any less awesome. On the other hand, he's up against the Queen of style, and the only pony who's hygienic by human standards. Plus, she's the last unicorn of the Mane Six, and her elegance is second to none, except maybe Princess Celestia. It was a close call, but I cast my vote for Rarity.

• Brohoof 3

Were I to agree with that sentiment that she is "smexy," I would HAVE to vote for Discord, or my wife'd kill me.

Lol; I understand... I had to vote for Luna 2 days ago or my wife would've killed me; only for different reasons!

Also; FINALLY caught up! So much good content in this thread! Good work everypony!

post-26689-0-94161700-1404699680_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

"God of chaos" hmph! We sith are the chaos of the universe! Also we are fabulous! We wear the best robes that the sith has to offer because it's made by the fabulous mare! 

"the sith are chaos AND fabulous! you can't explain that!"

Edited by Desert guardian
  • Brohoof 3

Discord of course, duh :)

I think we should have one of these things without including the popular characters such as the mane 6 and derpy, luna, etc.

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

From Acts of Fabulosity 17:22-36 According to Coco

"We sat upon rock patiently awaiting her next glorious instruction. The radiant angel of Fabulosity turned to us and surounded her self in a pale blue light, only outmatched by her vivid eyes. She looked at her apostles and melted our beings with her grace"

"As she rose into the air, she called down unto us.

"All my Darlings. I have learned of another plane from Pinkie the Bakist. What I show to you must not be told to anypony else until it is time. Behold my true form ... and understand my miracle."

"The great Goddess was joined by other Goddesses. One, young and with a voice of silk. The other, aged and wise with a spirit unlike any other we had witnessed."

We beheld the Fabulous Trinity and wept for at least one was proven to be a Saint.

kazumi-evans.png

tabitha_st._germain.jpg

Edited by Jeric
  • Brohoof 5

We call upon our brothers and sisters and sing the greatest hymn of Generosity. Please turn your pages to 114, and press the triangle in the box below.

What's with all the Generosity Bible verses?! xD

Man you Rarity fans are quite the creative bunch!

I just hope I don't inadvertently create any headcanons.

:ph34r:

Rarity accepts no donations.

Only hugs. 

Reciprocity goes without saying.

Who hasn't gotten a generous helping of hugs today?

399543__safe_solo_rarity_hug_artist-colo

• Brohoof 3