Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Vote for diamond butt

The best in all Equestria

Like everything else about her, Raritys butt is of the highest quality. So if you like a sweet, sexy butt, vote Rarity!

post-25189-0-15921800-1404735742_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1

Why, of course it is canon. :D

She calls him Jewel and she loves him dearly. She even made him a hat!

attachicon.gifa.aaa-Cute-Donkey.jpg

LOOK AT HIM GO! HE IS SO CUTE!

lol that was actually a good one

• Brohoof 2

Why, of course it is canon. :D

She calls him Jewel and she loves him dearly. She even made him a hat!

attachicon.gifa.aaa-Cute-Donkey.jpg

LOOK AT HIM GO! HE IS SO CUTE!

Hmmmm, I'll agree that he's cute, but my inner Rarity has something to say:

:D Oh dahling, I would never have put anypony in that ensambe; the hat and diamonds clash with her hair!

• Brohoof 2

Hmmmm, I'll agree that he's cute, but my inner Rarity has something to say:

:D Oh dahling, I would never have put anypony in that ensambe; the hat and diamonds clash with her hair!

*gasp* You are so in sync with Rarity that you cannot not vote for her! Think about that! It would be like not voting for a part of your soul!

post-25189-0-83748300-1403559609.png
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

A Reading from The Book of Acts of Fabulosity 52:17

"And to the White Pone of Fabulosity came an even greater Goddess, which was named Celestia. Rarity looked upon the brilliance of her mane, her snow white coat, and omg that crown ... such a gorgeous crown ... and wept." 

"The Alicorn Princess spoke, casting down all thoughts of fear and pain in her presence."

"Come to me with love in year heart my little pony, for I know the challenges I have for you," declares the Alicorn Goddess, "plans to test you for they will make you even more fabulous, and they are many."

"Rarity opened her adorable muzzle and questioned why her. To which the Pastel Maned One simply mumbled something about a young orange filly would once day defeat her in prized battle."

"This made no sense to the Fabulous Pone, but she knoweth when to let crazy be crazy"

"So came to begin the Three Tests of Rarity."

kissing_celestia__s_hooves_by_mezkalito4

Edited by Jeric
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

KILL IT KILL IT BEFORE IT LAYS EGGS

img-2819060-1-015MKZz.png

But seriously, Discord is the exact opposite of cute. Some things are better left not chibified

We will see to that. Here is baby Discord in a sock.

post-27112-0-18271700-1404740469.png

But seriously, you are right. A contest in Adorability would probably be lost by Discord. But I don´t think Rarity would have much of a chance in a Randomness contest against Discord, either.
Therefore I challenge, in the name of Discord, Rarity to a Randomness contest.
post-27112-0-35938000-1404740710_thumb.jpg
Bring it on.
Edited by YetAnotherDiscord
  • Brohoof 2

Good morning! Glad to see Rarity still in the lead: but would love to see more distance between the two. Now's the time to open up you're heart and give it to Rarity; if you haven't already; she'll take good care of it I promise!

post-26689-0-43295500-1404741010_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

And with another post comes the continuation.

A Reading from The Book of Acts of Fabulosity 53:4

"And the white Pone heard her Princess of Sun and journeyed to the Sea of Shoobedoo where once the magical and mysterious Sea Ponies lived"

"To most, the seas were silent and calm as they had been for 1000 years (as is the Royal Standard chronology for all troubling times). Nopony could hear the Oceanic Aria's that once surrounded the land. She was here, as fortold by Celestia's will ... to free the Ponies of the Sea from a vile curse"

"The Fabulous stepped forth, the water lapping gently at her hooves and she called out"

"Emerge!"

"Trumpets sounded, and they came forth in all their hideousness. They were decidedly NOT fabulous. They were the crab people"

"Their chants sounded of cacophony and disharmony. It was no wonder the Sea Ponies could not sing"

"Rarity spoke, her grace infuriating the crustaceans. Your foulness shall never again bother the good Ponies of the Sea ... IT IS ON"

"And soeth began the battle of the giant crabs"

rarity_vs__giant_crab_by_karzahnii-d6d6w

Edited by Jeric
  • Brohoof 5

*gasp* You are so in sync with Rarity that you cannot not vote for her! Think about that! It would be like not voting for a part of your soul!

I totally agree, which is why I voted for Discord.

:umad: It makes sense to me!

See, I figure that if Rarity gets 100 votes and Discord gets 0 it shows that Rarity is liked more than an unlikable character.

But if she gets 100 votes and Discord 99 votes, it is an epic victory; one that Rarity fans can crow about for days to come (despite the fact that Luna and Pinkie got more than 100).  They get to be excited because it is so close.  So the more the split between the two, the less epic the victory, the less significant a vote for Rarity is (up to a point)

But you convinced me not to rely on the flip of a coin.  A die roll is much better.  Odds are Discord, Evens Rarity.

Hmm that's interesting.  I didn't realize that there was one side with pink numbers, and they're so small.  The first is a 3.  Then there might be a decimal point.  1 ... does anybody have a magnifying glass

:umad: take mine

Thank you Discord.  The numbers keep getting smaller and smaller, 1592

:umad: here's a microscope.

Much better 653

:umad: An Electron Microscope

59  Hey wait, this is telling me to vote for pi.  A pink pi.  She's not on the ballot, so I'm back to looking at the fact that this is an odd occurrence, so it's telling me that the part of my soul in Discord is the part to vote for, at least for now.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

And with another post comes the continuation.

A Reading from The Book of Acts of Fabulosity 53:4

I'm just loving these! Don't stop!

Also, go Rarity!

post-26689-0-80456000-1404742067_thumb.jpgpost-26689-0-51328400-1404742112_thumb.jpgpost-26689-0-75910800-1404742085_thumb.jpg

Edit: removed accidental double post

Edited by The JLmle
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I found out something interesting:

Discord and Rarity are actually the same pony!

Here is why:

All Discords live in Equestria.

Rarity lives in Equestria.

Therefore, Rarity is Discord.

P.S.: Who needs logics! We´re talking about Discord here, remember?

Edited by YetAnotherDiscord
  • Brohoof 2

I found out something interesting:

Discord and Rarity are actually the same pony!

Here is why:

All Discords live in Equestria.

Rarity lives in Equestria.

Therefore, Rarity is Discord.

P.S.: Who needs logics! We´re talking about Discord here, remember?

Q doesn't live in Equestria.  Ergo not all Discords live in Equetria.

But your proof works the other way around.

All Rarity lives in E.

D lives in E

All D are R.

QED

Also All R love accessories

D loves accessories

all D are R.

QED (squared)

• Brohoof 1

A Reading from The Book of Acts of Fabulosity 54:18

"The Divine Rarebear stood upon one of the giant crabs. It was to be called E3 2006, for this one did not have a name, but a designation."

"She closed her eyes and allowed the fabulosity flow through her. Her magically charmed horn would normally find small stashes of gems with ease, but even this result shocked the Generous One.  The beach, neigh the entire ocean was bountiful in precious gems. Her soul sung at it's glorious display. It was as if all of the poor aquatic life had shown her the most blessed accoutrements of nature. Even the lights of Hearths Warming Eve dared not compare to the glistening ocean. She opened her eyes knowing what she had to do."

"Surrender now foul demons of the seas ... or ye shall surely die a most fabulous death."

rarity_fighting_a_giant_crab_by_subjectn

COURT DISMISSED. BRING IN THE DANCING LOBSTERS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qfpg-YoQj60

Neigh, the lobsters have fallen prey to the evil Crab Demons.

• Brohoof 6

Q doesn't live in Equestria.  Ergo not all Discords live in Equetria.

But your proof works the other way around.

All Rarity lives in E.

D lives in E

All D are R.

QED

Also All R love accessories

D loves accessories

all D are R.

QED (squared)

Oh, but Q does live in Equestria. 

All Equestria-dwelling Discords are omnipotent.

Q is omnipotent.

Therefore Q is an Equestria-dwelling Discord.

So my Syllogism was true.

• Brohoof 1

I totally agree, which is why I voted for Discord.

:umad: It makes sense to me!

See, I figure that if Rarity gets 100 votes and Discord gets 0 it shows that Rarity is liked more than an unlikable character.

But if she gets 100 votes and Discord 99 votes, it is an epic victory; one that Rarity fans can crow about for days to come (despite the fact that Luna and Pinkie got more than 100).  They get to be excited because it is so close.  So the more the split between the two, the less epic the victory, the less significant a vote for Rarity is (up to a point)

But you convinced me not to rely on the flip of a coin.  A die roll is much better.  Odds are Discord, Evens Rarity.

Hmm that's interesting.  I didn't realize that there was one side with pink numbers, and they're so small.  The first is a 3.  Then there might be a decimal point.  1 ... does anybody have a magnifying glass

:umad: take mine

Thank you Discord.  The numbers keep getting smaller and smaller, 1592

:umad: here's a microscope.

Much better 653

:umad: An Electron Microscope

59  Hey wait, this is telling me to vote for pi.  A pink pi.  She's not on the ballot, so I'm back to looking at the fact that this is an odd occurrence, so it's telling me that the part of my soul in Discord is the part to vote for, at least for now.

post-25189-0-55038200-1404743489_thumb.jpg

:muffins:

Do you people know who would also vote for Rarity?

Why DISCORD would.

Even the spirit of chaos cannot resist the lure of this:

623334__safe_solo_rarity_animated_human_

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Can you deny that face? How about ALL of these faces?

Vote Rarity!

attachicon.gifimage.jpg

The one from Sonic Rainboom ruins the pic....

Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Even the spirit of chaos cannot resist the lure of this:

623334__safe_solo_rarity_animated_human_

Testify brother! For her way is the way of beauty unchained.

@ thou who hath many names. I say unto thee

Fabulous Pone is Fabulous. Explanation is not required as it would melt your very heart with her majesty.

Edited by Jeric
  • Brohoof 3