Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

(edited)

vote rarity and you'll get an outfit for free.  :lol:

You also get to swim with her in the warm tropic sea...

post-25189-0-87520900-1404565236.png

summer_by_aosion-d7mfqo9.png

That rhymed... :muffins:

Edited by Obsidian Sky
  • Brohoof 2

Testify brother! For her way is the way of beauty unchained.

@ thou who hath many names. I say unto thee

Fabulous Pone is Fabulous. Explanation is not required as it would melt your very heart with her majesty.

This is just an appropriate name change for my avatar. This is no ploy in any case. Just so you know. I retained my greek slang nickname Nionios which is a nickname for Dennis/Dionysios so as to intently be known to you.

Now that i have stopped derailing the thread vote for Rarity.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

A Reading from The Book of Acts of Fabulosity 54:19-25

The conclusion of Rarity vs The Giant Killer Crabs

"The Giant Killer Crabs laughed at the generous offer of peace, as even the Crab Demons knew that they do not deserve such an overture."

"The glorious White Pone of rapturous elegance focused. The firmament wept as her mind and magic flowed through her. Thousands of glistening rare gems rose up around all dancing to their queen. No one impure drop of sweat broke from her brow, as her concentration was perfection incarnate."

"She heard the thoughts of her fallen friends come forth to her mind, cheering her on"

"YAY, came Fluttershy whose font color annoyed many a typist and reader."

"You give those oversized june bugs a whoopin' for me," exclaimed her dearest friend Applejack

"You can do it sis!", came a squeaky but always pleasant sounding tone of one who would sing our our Fabulous ones praises in many an opera. 

"The day shimmered with irresistible brilliance. Rarity angled all the gems toward the Crustacean Army."

"Rarity spoke, the pristine elocution was even noted by all the wretched crabs that dared face her beauty."

"In name of the Sun, the Sea, and the Moon. By the powers given to me by all that is holy and simply marvelous ... FALL BEFORE ME! Face the wrath of My Super Sequin Attack"

"The gems, now innumerable, fell to the earth impaling the shelled menaces. Their General, the despotic Mister Krabs himself could not fend off the storm of glorification from the heavens."

rarity_vs_giant_crab__vector__by_godoffu

commssion_rarity_versus_a_giant_crab_by_

"Their screams sounded like music and the seas shuddered in terrible joy. For now all Sea Ponies were free from torment. No longer would they be forced into a metro-sexual polos. They could dress as they willed. They sung and glorified in their Savior, as all would do in time. The Sea Ponies of the Ocean of Shoobedoo were free, and their song brought forth a sea of joyous tears"

"Rarity stepped over the crab carcases, which would feed the hungry for days, and the gems of war would furnish many a pony with ravishing truth of her design."

"In gratitude the Sea Pones invited Rarity and her dearest friends to explore the once forgotten realm of Underwater Equestria"

my_little_seaponies_by_aleximusprime-d3j

Edited by Jeric
  • Brohoof 4

This is treason! Find whoever did this. Well Ghostie will...

The fabulous one does not hold grudges for those who decide to change their vote, for she is generous.

Instead she cherishes every vote that was cast for her. She weeps tears of gratitude and joy. She feels true love for her supporters and friends.

post-25189-0-23500100-1401907938.pngpost-25189-0-46150000-1401488487.png

rarity_by_jazzteeth-d5njuhz.jpg

• Brohoof 3

The fabulous one does not hold grudges for those who decide to change their vote, for she is generous.

Instead she cherishes every vote that was cast for her. She weeps tears of gratitude and joy. She feels true love for her supporters and friends.

rarity_by_jazzteeth-d5njuhz.jpg

Well still, it can get someone irritated when a vote is lost. 

• Brohoof 2

"The God of Chaos plays the numbers?"

"Have no fear Acolytes of Fabulosity! Queen Marshmallow will prevail."

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

"The God of Chaos plays the numbers?"

"Have no fear Acolytes of Fabulosity! Queen Marshmallow will prevail."

Oh, no. The only play with numbers Discord does is dividing zero by zero.

post-27112-0-37867700-1404750259_thumb.jpg

And again.

post-27112-0-17679600-1404750248_thumb.jpeg

Edited by YetAnotherDiscord
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

A Reading from The Book of Acts of Generosity 16:8-25

"Celestia's second test came soon after to our Queen of Marshmallow, for rest was simply not to be."

"Rarity, the Ravishing Pone of Purity, saw before her the antithesis of Fabulosity. An enemy of all that value truth."

img-2820259-1-mlp_fim_tom_by_philiptomki

"Tom the Deceiver, once a cruel joke played upon our angelic mistress, came forth to tempt the Unicorn of Generosity"

"I come to offer you three wishes, temptations so great even you shalt not refuse them"

"Tom you have nothing I require, you are just a rock, a horrible practical joke, as it were," Spoke Rarity with a reproachful glare that only made her visage shine all the more, for out Lady is even more gorgeous when annoyed."

"Worship me again, and I will bestow upon you Coolness and Awesomeness beyond all in Equestria."

img-2820259-2-profile_picture_by_tomdant

Our Lady Rarity raised her head in defiance and sayeth unto the igneous liar, "That is simple impossible Darling, for I already know the most awesome creature in all of Equestria ... Rainbow Dash. No rock could make anypony more awesome than her. Though if she would just let me style her mane ... she would be awesome and dazzling too"

Undeterred, Tom the deceiver continued. "Then I shall give you power beyond all imagination. Power to invoke the anger of millions and launch a thousand Plushies. Bow to me and I will make you a Princess."

img-2820259-3-my-little-pony-%D1%84%D1%8

At this Rarity the Graceful was puzzled. Why would becoming a Princess cause anger? She quickly regained composure and said unto Rock Face, "How dare you mock Princess Celestia, Luna, Twilight, and Cadence. Tempt not me with such blasphemy!"

The rock still did not give up, "Fall prostrate before me and you shall have wealth beyond imagination"

img-2820259-4-rarigreedy__s_diamond_by_z

Again the Marshmallow Goddess was undeterred, though highly annoyed. "You cannot tempt be with that fabulous fakery. Furthermore ... have you been paying attention? I have mountains of gems from my battle with those filthy crabs. Go back a few pages and read. And I care not about wealth as all of those gorgeous gems will be cut and used on my charity creations. You see Darling, everpony has the right to be simply fabulous. So BEGONE YOU HORRID RUNNING GAG"

At this Tom gave up unable to temp Our Fair Rarity.

img-2820259-5-mlfw3551-1331416048548.png

Edited by Jeric
  • Brohoof 6

Rarity it a true friend!

Remember this scene in the very first episode?

Instead of mocking Twilight, or seeing the pretty mare as competition, Rarity instantly wanted to help her. How many other fashion oriented, pretty girl characters in other shows would have acted like that?

Would Diamond Tiara or Suri act like that?

They would not. Rarity did though... Because she wants everypony to be as beautiful as she is. She makes no difference between them. And her first reaction was not to judge the newcomer Twilight, but to help!

Rarity has a beautiful heart! If you think this heart deserves your vote, please cast it for Rarity!

post-25189-0-39842900-1403599194.png
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

Who dares to betray the fabulous mare!? :okiedokielokie:  Crimes against fabuloustiy will be punished!  :okiedokielokie: And traitors are not allowed to live!

Edited by Desert guardian
  • Brohoof 2

Who dares to betray the fabulous mare!? :okiedokielokie: Crimes against fabuloustiy will be punished! :okiedokielokie: And traitors are not allowed to live!

Whatever, she's winning. :lol:
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Discord: "Here, I want to introduce you to someone. His name is Tim."

Rarity: "Why are putting this awefull boulder here?"

Discord: "Oh, you will see, you will see." 

A bit later:

*Rarity puts Tim on the waste bin*

*Spike walks over*

Spike: "Wow, why are you throwing away this delicious diamond?!"

Rarity: "Diamond?! You mean....     DISCORD!!!"

Discord: *Troll Face* "What? You said my previous prank was horrible, so I gave you a beautifull diamond that looks like a boulder to you."

Rarity: *Facehoof*

Also, I say in the name of Discord, a warm Thank You and a welcome to all new Discord-voters!

post-27112-0-17638600-1404753866_thumb.png

Vote hugs, vote Discord!

Also, It doesn´t matter who you vote for, if you don´t vote at all, Fluttershy will give you the Stare!

post-27112-0-46720700-1404753929_thumb.jpg

Edited by YetAnotherDiscord
  • Brohoof 3