Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Does this mean that I win?

If you didn't get my first point I'd say it's like this: imagine this not as a contest but as a team.  you want your favorite character to be wingman, and then wingman progresses further in order to get best team possible.

If you didn't get the second point:  I rolled a die to see who to vote for.  It had increasingly smaller numbers which seemed to go to pi (I could only read so many digits) Pi's last number does not exist therefore is not even nor odd, so I voted for the underdog so team Raricord would do better.

(edited)

A Reading from The Book of Acts of Generosity 82:15-25

The 3rd Test

"After dismissing the deceptive rock birthed by chaos, Rarity was visited once again by the Radiant Sunbutt"

img-2820430-1-800px-Rarity_and_Princess_

"I am impressed by your courage, and your resolve my child. Are you ready for the final test, which wilt be giveth to you by me?"

Rarity's poise did not betray her weariness. Fabulosity takes no time off. "I am Princess Celestia."

The Princess nodded almost imperceptibly, her regal countenance present as always. "Good my little pony. I have but one question for you and it is this; Do you like bananas?"

img-2820430-2-banana.gif

At this Rarity froze. The spirit of St. Ackbar warned of such mischief. How would Rarity survive this riddle when so many ponies have fallen before it, banished to the Moon ... or worse. Celestia was knowledge, and she demanded answers to the greatest question of all. This was the test.

Rarity's mind searched her knowledge of sacred texts to any clue. Then it hit her. Twilight once showed her a book of centuries old folklore. The stories were fine mind you, but the drawings of those long gone Ponies in their regalia gave her many the ideeeaaa. It was one drawing that caught her attention above all. It was the answer to the Royal Riddle. OF COURSE! Even Luna must have missed this.

Rarity bit her lip, hoping that this was the answer.

img-2820430-3-rarity_lip_bite_black_ops_

Tapping her hoof, Celestia said, "Well, I'm waiting"

Rarity looked around and saw the ornamental glass covered dish left by last nights welcome back party thrown by Pinkie. Rares cast her magical will on it and the dish hovered over to the table in front of the Sun Princess before being lowered with a dainty 'tink'

"Bananas are fine your Majesty, but Cake is divine."

Celestia stopped chewing her banana, and her eyes stood fixed on the cake. Rarity and Celestia stared as the cake began to glow.

img-2820430-4-celestia__rarity_and_a_fun

The cake became the most Radiant and Fabulous Cake that Celestia had ever seen. History records this moment as one in which Celestia's joy spread around the world, spreading the love of deserts to all corners of the globe. And this happened.

img-2820430-5-princess_celestia_with_cak

"So did I pass the tests?" asked her Fabulousness.

"Mmnnghhfff, Sure, go forth and spread your Generosity to all ... you have proved yourself worthy. Now if you don't mind ... OM NOM NOM NOM"

Go Forth and spread generosity ... make Marshmallow Proud. VOTE RARITY

img-2820430-6-beautiful_rarity_by_dartha

Edited by Jeric
  • Brohoof 5

From the Letters According To Luna 5:17

"The Goddess hath brought upon my nightly firmament, a glorious rebirth. Now all shall know her name, and praise us both"

rarity_under_aurora_by_pyrestorm-d5noy29

• Brohoof 3

Some simple stuff for now.

"Giveth hugs freely, for your Goddess will be happy."

410611__safe_twilight+sparkle_rarity_ani

• Brohoof 2

Discord is obviously best. I mean, come on now, he's adorbs and he can make chocolate rain! CHOCOLATE. RAIN. :D

img-2819165-1-Chaos_and_chocolate_rain.p

Some stay dry but others feel the pain...

Sorry. I had to do that. I couldn't resist...

Voted for Rarity. She is a really great pony. She's right behind Pinkie for my favorite.

Not to mention I don't particularly like Discord. Hes a good villain for sure but...

• Brohoof 4

Mor snuggles to kilz ur data!

mlfw9686-342587__safe_twilight252Bsparkl

Rarity is on 100% Snuggle time now, there is no stopping her. Prepare yourself.

full.png

And if you think you can avoid those snuggles, better watch the skies. Lack of snuggles angers the Marshmallow Queen.

545836__safe_solo_rarity_screencap_image

• Brohoof 3

Princess Celestia! You don't know what you are getting into. There is no stopping her.

tumblr_n52eysVmmj1tutrx7o3_500.png

Wait! OH I see Princess, you were just feeling left out.

b15.gif

Rarity is off to grant more lonely souls her snuggles.

566391__safe_solo_rarity_animated_edit_c

• Brohoof 3

tumblr_lv7mecXrg51r2av34o1_500.gif

Welp. It appears ive stared at this gif for abit too long..

Rarity-GIF-my-little-pony-friendship-is-

switching my vote to Rarity due to 'excitement'...

(i have no shame,i regret nothing,buck you i do what i want)

• Brohoof 4

Welp. It appears ive stared at this gif for abit too long..

switching my vote to Rarity due to 'excitement'...

(i have no shame,i regret nothing,buck you i do what i want)

Rarity tends to do that... yes...

post-25189-0-39842900-1403599194.png

element_of_beauty_by_electronvolt-d4ush3

• Brohoof 3

I have to sleep now - it is getting late over here. Therefore, I pull my hat and congratulate Rarity for her "victory" as well as her recent weddding to Tom. Also, good snuggles!

post-27112-0-41356100-1404762608_thumb.png

• Brohoof 1