Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Well, looks like my vote may be cancelled out (and then some). Mentioned that Dashie was losing and that I was shocked.

The reaction from the oldest would have made the most hardened Dash Fan weep.

Sigh.

• Brohoof 2

I come not to bury Dashie, but to praise her.

We can see that in Ticketmaster RD was a bit of a "jerk" as she only caved to the other mane 5 before accepting that Twilight Sparkle didn't have to give her the ticket.  In fact Twilight showed her that self sacrifice was worthy by giving up those tickets.

In Rainboom Dashie made the Rainboom because of the support of her friends (which wouldn't have happened had a certain unicorn used her magic to allow them to visit.)  And as we all know that rainboom was awesome!

See, I come not to bury Dashie, but to praise her!

Dashie loves books, and what's cooler than loving books?  (see I didn't need to mention Twilight Sparkle here,

because I come not to bury Dashie but to praise her.)

In Rainbow falls Rainbow Dash represents the aspect of Loyalty -- with only the most minor nudges by Twily.

In Testing Testing, Rainbow dash is revealed to have photographic memory (by Twilight).

So in conclusion.  Rainbow dash IS 20% cooler than Twilight Sparkle (because Twilight helped her get there over and over again!)

Yet, this isn't a contest on who is cooler (Twilight Sparkle), so vote for Twilight Sparkle; she earned your vote!

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Sorry I missed the profiles again tonight! I had to go to a last-minute surprise party for my sister's birthday! A link to the blog is on my personal profile page!

Good luck to both Twilight Sparkle and Rainbow Dash!!! May the best pony win!!!

Edited by PE Brony
  • Brohoof 4

In Rainboom Dashie made the Rainboom because of the support of her friends

Dashie loves books, and what's cooler than loving books?

In Rainbow falls Rainbow Dash represents the aspect of Loyalty

In Testing Testing, Rainbow dash is revealed to have photographic memory

So in conclusion. Rainbow dash IS 20% cooler than Twilight Sparkle

Edited for less heathenry

Vote Rainbow Dash

Or I'll scare you pretty good.

• Brohoof 6

Vote for Dashie. Vote for Loyalty. Vote for awesomeness, coolness and radical-ness.

Support Rainbow Dash, and become 20% cooler in my eyes. :)

(I'm surprised (and sad) that she's losing...but she can still do it! Every one I voted for up until the last match has won!)

• Brohoof 3

BREAKING NEWS:

Twilight Sparkle is currently being DETAINED by the Canterlot Royal Guard. Flash Sentry explained, "we are very regretful to inform bronies that Twilight is being held in custody for her firm bucking-of-Dash's-hindquarters in the World Cup."

Scootaloo (Twilight's biggest fan girl, as told to Pony News by Discord) had this to say, "I know I speak for all Twilight fans and bronies when I say that we MUST stop Twilight before she strikes again! We must vote for RAINBOW DASH!!!

• Brohoof 1

I've been off the forums for a little bit... time to get in the voting mood. I'm voting for the most loyal, fastest flying pony in equestria... RAINBOW DASH! B):wub:

post-27698-0-43160300-1404783043_thumb.jpg

post-27698-0-76567600-1404783049.jpg

post-27698-0-73481200-1404783097.jpg

...and for you SCOOTALOO! fans.. here you go...

post-27698-0-53984300-1404783114_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Still trailing, eh? We'll see what Dashie's biggest fan and sister has to say about this

235838.png

and now for a Scootaduet to get the spirit going!

Okay this is probably the toughest choice I have had to make in this tournament they are both tied for my 2nd favorite pony why must I be tormented like this? Especially after coming home from work. The time breaker is going to be how they did in season 4. Rainbow Dash had some amazing character development in season 3 but season 4 was eh for her for the most part with missed opportunities abound, Rainbow Falls was one of the worst episodes of the season which wasn't entirely Rainbow Dash's fault as even Applejack had a crappy episode this season but it is a bit sad to see her momentum slow down like it has but at least she hasn't suffered the fate Pinkie Pie did in season 3. The season 3 finale left a very bad taste in my mouth which isn't entirely gone and while I am still not sold on the twilicorn thing there are some signs of hope and Twilight kicked some serious ass in the finale. So the tie break goes to...

twilight_sparkle__the_magic_night__by_go

• Brohoof 1

This is killing me, but I have to go with my gut on this.

I Vote for Princess Twilight Sparkle

Good luck to both fan groups though.

img-2821594-1-rainbow_dash_and_twilight_

That was hard ... man that was hard. Hey who the hell is that? IS THAT ...

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

8.jpg

9.jpg

Oh my god... That was beatiful! Vote for Sparklebutt egghead! You just gotta! Plus... #TaraStrongHot
  • Brohoof 1