Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Oh ho ho, videos eh? Two can play at that game:

Well, do you know that? Can you just pull random mathematical facts from your nether regions as naturally as walking? I think not, good sir, nor can your Rainbow Dash.

That equation btw would make an awesome "subtle pony merch," fans of the show might get it; but no one else would hehehe... Even though I'm far from being a closeted Brony/Pegasister/Whatever ya wanna call me; I still might have to break out my embroidery tools and do that one.

That equation btw would make an awesome "subtle pony merch," fans of the show might get it; but no one else would hehehe... Even though I'm far from being a closeted Brony/Pegasister/Whatever ya wanna call me; I still might have to break out my embroidery tools and do that one.

Well, I'm always one for subtle in-jokes, they're the best way to test the waters for other bronies in my opinion. 

• Brohoof 1

Twilight has broken 100!

Time for Dash to break 100.

(sure I want my faves to win, but I don't want that at expense of the others looking like they aren't good enough!)

• Brohoof 1

Difficult choice this round.  Ultimately I chose Rainbow Dash, but that's really just because I was using the excuse that Twilight beat Derpy in the last round to choose between them both.

Yeah, tough choice for me too, but I'm going with RD since we were childhood buddies.  :muffins: 

Me too!  Rainbow Dash promised me she'll teach me how to be awesome some day.

Isn't that a fairly vague promise? 

What's 'vague'?  :huh: 

Nevermind. >_>  Good luck everypony!!!  VOTE RAINBOW DASH!!!  B) 

large.png

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Even though this is not canon and this is for the enjoyment of everypony . . . Ladies and Gentlemen, Rainbow Dash vs Starscream.

TASTE THE RAINBOOM!!! TASTE THE RAINBOOM OF AWESOMENESS!!!

Edited by Kookie
  • Brohoof 1

Ladies and gentlemen,

It is with deepest regret that the moderators have told me of a voting fix. There was a member who created 8 duplicate accounts for the sole purpose of voting in Princess Luna for the World Cup semifinal in her quarterfinal encounter with Fluttershy. As you all know, the final score of that encounter was 114-108. Because 8 of these votes are fake, I will have to subtract 8 of Princess Luna's votes to compensate for the fix. As a result, Fluttershy, NOT Princess Luna, will be heading to the World Cup semifinal against Rarity. 

The moderators are currently checking further for any other discrepancies that may have arisen during the World Cup Quarterfinals. Rest assured that so far, they have NOT found any other issues with duplicate accounts. I will continue to alert you to any other updates. 

Keep in mind that characters who are victims of vote fixing will NOT be disqualified. We will just remove the duplicate votes from the tally and use the modified score for the results. 

As of now, Fluttershy has won 108-106 and will face Rarity in the semifinal TONIGHT.

• Brohoof 19

Ladies and gentlemen,

It is with deepest regret that the moderators have told me of a voting fix. There was a member who created 8 duplicate accounts for the sole purpose of voting in Princess Luna for the World Cup semifinal in her quarterfinal encounter with Fluttershy. As you all know, the final score of that encounter was 114-108. Because 8 of these votes are fake, I will have to subtract 8 of Princess Luna's votes to compensate for the fix. As a result, Fluttershy, NOT Princess Luna, will be heading to the World Cup semifinal against Rarity. 

The moderators are currently checking further for any other discrepancies that may have arisen during the World Cup Quarterfinals. Rest assured that so far, they have NOT found any other issues with duplicate accounts. I will continue to alert you to any other updates. 

Keep in mind that characters who are victims of vote fixing will NOT be disqualified. We will just remove the duplicate votes from the tally and use the modified score for the results. 

As of now, Fluttershy has won 108-106 and will face Rarity in the semifinal TONIGHT.

Wow... Some people these days. It's unbelievable how low they would stoop :(

• Brohoof 8

Ladies and gentlemen,

tumblr_m89tojJp3p1r4q5hc.gif

Woah... That is pretty rotten.

Glad to see that you guys are after things like that.

• Brohoof 8

Ladies and gentlemen,

That sucks to hear that cheating has taken place during this what I consider to be a friendly competition. 

I really never thought about the possibility of that happening, and it's unfortunate to hear about.

Hopefully the rest of the world cup is cheat free and fun filled :D!

• Brohoof 5

tumblr_m89tojJp3p1r4q5hc.gif

Woah... That is pretty rotten.

Glad to see that you guys are after things like that.

Let's not point fingers and make generalizations yet... Not until we find out who is really responsible. If we ever do :(

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy won! She won everypony! I can't believe it! The great ponies in the sky have answered our prayers and they said "And in the prophecy of the Great Pony, thou shall make Fluttershy win with unknown circumstances!"

Ms. Fluttershy, what's your comment?

6871424461_869e66890f.jpg

You heard it here folks. This is Chuck Charles, the news.

• Brohoof 4

Let's not point fingers and make generalizations yet... Not until we find out who is really responsible. If we ever do :(

Wait... how was i pointing fingers?  :huh:

• Brohoof 3

Ladies and gentlemen,

Some people really need to stop cheating. It's so low especially by making sock accounts. Hopefully the rest of the cup will be fair.

• Brohoof 3

Wait... how was i pointing fingers?  :huh:

"Glad to see that you guys are after things like that."

^I think I misconstrued what you said here. Thought you were directing that towards all the Luna fans. Never mind :P

• Brohoof 3

"Glad to see that you guys are after things like that."

^I think I misconstrued what you said here. Thought you were directing that towards all the Luna fans. Never mind :P

Well no problem. :lol:

As a non native speaker my english tends to be a little wobbly and my sentence structure is sometimes off. Maybe that has something to do with the misunderstanding too.

• Brohoof 1

Ladies and gentlemen,

Really? People actually did this? That's just low... :okiedokielokie: Sure, everyone wants their favourite pony to win, but does that desire really have to go so far as to cheat?

• Brohoof 3