Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

(edited)

Because people have failed to keep this on topic even after being told to do so, Im locking this thread for a short while.
When I re open the thread, keep it on topic and keep it civil.

Edit: Thread unlocked.

Edited by Dawn Rider
  • Brohoof 5

You know...I think all of us may have learned a valuable lesson today. There were some commotions between two fan clubs about certain stuff and we didn't give up on supporting our best pony until the end of the final. I think we should all write a letter to Princess Celestia together. What do you all think? 

• Brohoof 3

Ahhhhhhh... well, that was fun.  A civil tournament all around, good sportsmanship and competition displayed by all, and in the end Twilight Sparkle won the crown (for some reason saying that still makes me cringe, don't know why?  :huh:).

I'm real happy for Twilight.  Plus it is pretty cool getting to say that I lost to the winner of the whole tournament, and not even by that much.  :muffins: 

Yeah, that is pretty sweet isn't it?  :comeatus: 

I wanna do this again next time there's a World Cup mommy, it was so much fun!  Maybe next time daddy will get to compete with us as well.  :D 

Well that certainly would be fun, but don't worry you two, I had plenty fun watching both of my favorite girls out there as it was. 

You're too modest Doctor, but seriously, that was, wait, Dinky ears.

OK! *plugs ears*

Good, anyways, that was BULL CRAP that you didn't get in instead of Soarin.  :okiedokielokie: 

Oh come now, that was months ago.  I don't begrudge him anything.

Well I do, but whatever.

We enjoyed this very much as well, and would be delighted to partake in all of your company in the next tournament!  Next time, however, we must bring some gaming systems along.  T'would give me something to do between matches with my favorite gaming companion.

Sounds like fun Princess Luna, let's do it!

Indeed it does.  Well, for the last time of this MLPF World Cup 2014, this is Batbrony and friends signing off.  Bye everypony!!!  :muffins: 

large.png

large.png

large.jpg

Luna, is there something on my head?

:blink: Ummm... no.

Oh.  Cause it sure feels like there's something there.  Ah well, whatever, later ya'll!!!  I'm off!!! *cue dramatic exit with head companion*

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Bleh. I'm gonna clone myself, like, 50 times next year, and then I'm gonna vote Derpy with all the clones.

GG, Twilight fans. GG.

Edited by Dattebayo
  • Brohoof 2

Twilight won! That is certainly a upset in voting statisics compared to how the march madness contest turned out.

But it is a welcome change indeed. I supported her all the way, and I'm glad to see her win.

Yup......but hey, as long as it wasn't Rarity winning the MLPF WC, Im pretty much satisfied, :D.  Upsetting though, that Fluttershy lost, since I went for her, but all i can say it, it was really fun.

@Sterling - I gotta say, I had real fun being part of this a look forward to doing it again, :).   However, I want to ask.................Are you up for MLPF US Football?   

• Brohoof 1

Thank god Fluttershy didn't win, I am sick and tired of her being the fandom favorite.

*claps* great way of saying you hate the stereotypical because its stereotypical, making you the stereotypical hater

My loved Dashie didn't even reached the final :(

Sorry to hear that, thought she had more of a fanbase than Pinkie :(

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

*claps* great way of saying you hate the stereotypical because its stereotypical, making you the stereotypical hater

Whatever you say, you aren't gonna change the fact that I hate seeing Fluttershy spoken of like some sort of deity everywhere I go. I hate her character to begin with, it's just all the attention that makes it annoying.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)
  • Brohoof 1

Thank god Fluttershy didn't win, I am sick and tired of her being the fandom favorite.

Come on dude. Have some sportsmanship. The thread was already closed twice because of amount of shit talking towards both.

Please man, refrain from saying stuff like that.

• Brohoof 3

Come on dude. Have some sportsmanship. The thread was already closed twice because of amount of shit talking towards both.

I have to agree with both sides tho... Meta sometimes gets shoved in ppls faces.

(edited)

Hey I respect everyones opinion, sorry if I didn't make that clear. I just get tired of it myself and I retain the right to express that.

I have to agree with both sides tho... Meta sometimes gets shoved in ppls faces.
Thank you.
Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)
  • Brohoof 1

Hey I respect everyones opinion, sorry if I didn't make that clear. I just get tired of it myself and I retain the right to express that.

I got the same treatment because i said Pinkie Pie had more chances at winning Fluttershy.

People in this thread sometimes.

Gratz for Twilight.

Good job Fluttershy.

I guess I'm...

(•_•)

( •_•)>⌐■-■

(⌐■_■)

helping Twilight Sparkle win the crown.

YEEEEEAAAAHHHH!!

(I know it's an old meme, I just couldn't resist.)

• Brohoof 1

Not at all..... i am actually happy for this twist.

Does take time to recover (lol was pretty sad when US lost). Well we have different preferences and I'm feeling better now so...

Gratz Twilight! :3

• Brohoof 1