Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

(edited)

Goodness gracious, what a big thing you have planned. I'm not a soccer fan myself (it ed: I FUCKING HATE IT) but this sounds exceptional!

One more thing to keep me entertained without new episodes!

My G.O.D is Group B. Queen Chrysalis being on the team will make for some...interesting gameplay.

Edited by Kumo
  • Brohoof 5

(edited)

By the way, before every World Cup match, you guys will get to listen to the anthem that in my opinion best matches the character participating in the World Cup. Here's the list of them all:

http://mlpforums.com/blog/1407/entry-11837-official-national-anthems-for-the-world-cup-participants/

Fluttershy and Canada is a great match, so is Rarity and my homeland  :)

Edited by Guest

By the way, before every World Cup match, you guys will get to listen to the anthem that in my opinion best matches the character participating in the World Cup. Here's the list of them all:

http://mlpforums.com/blog/1407/entry-11837-official-national-anthems-for-the-world-cup-participants/

Yay Luna is Germany! My wife is German and even though she won't watch the show with me (yet) her favorite pony is Nightmare Moon!

• Brohoof 1

I never knew you could get kicked out the World Cup for being abusive. I'm used to going to matches where there is continuous abuse between fans and where no ones allowed bottle lids because they are dangerous.

• Brohoof 1

Wow... it really is only one day until the World Cup... I'll post a World Cup Opening Ceremony thread where we get to move in live at the Mareicana! :D

Woot woot! I am so excited! I work tomorrow but my break should be around the time of the ceremony... I'll be as active as I can during the tourney too! I'll vote in every match and try to post pictures to cheer on my favorites!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Wow... it really is only one day until the World Cup... I'll post a World Cup Opening Ceremony thread where we get to move in live at the Mareicana! :D

I'll be cheering AJ and Fluttershy all the way, can't wait for mañana! :yay:

Edited by Guest

Wow... it really is only one day until the World Cup... 

Oh my! I better pick up my shirt from the dry cleaners! Hopefully it's ready! I have to look my best tomorrow!

• Brohoof 3

Can't wait! Let the games begin! I'm so nervoucited!

Time for cheer to Sweetie Belle has come! :D

• Brohoof 4

(edited)

Can't wait! Let the games begin! I'm so nervoucited!

Time for cheer to Sweetie Belle has come! :D

And Sweetie Belle we will cheer for! First match is her vs. Shining Armor! Sorry Twily; but your bbbff doesn't stand a chance against best CMC!

post-26689-0-27586900-1402452204_thumb.jpg

Edited by JLmle
  • Brohoof 2

I'm really, really, really excited! From what I've been hearing this is quite the event.

Oh, and what does the phrase "Group of death" mean? :P

• Brohoof 1

"Group of death"

Think of it like this. All the characters in a given group will face each other. Out of the group, only 2 will progress to the knockout stages. The Group of Death is where there are 3 or 4 really good characters but only 2 can progress. The toughest group for all the characters. 

• Brohoof 2