Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

@,

Eheheh... I actually find Applebloom rather annoying, Gilda FTW. 

Annoying eh? Care to explain your opinion in a well-written, 10 page essay using literary and rhetorical devices to support your claim?

Alright guys! Today is the last day of Matchday 1! Groups O and P now featured!

Groups M and N gave relatively few surprises as the heavyweights eased through their opposition. I always considered Groups M and N to be one of the weaker ones, but we'll see how it goes as qualifying continues.

Lightning Dust had better make it through this round, is all I have to say. She's easily the best antagonist pony that's ever been in the show, and easily a better character than Pinkie's sis.

for_i_beheald_satan_as_he_fell_from_heav

• Brohoof 2

Well I forgot to vote groups M and N, but the results reflect what I would have chosen so it's not all lost.

I also think it's best if we give a day to reflect on the results before we star with match 2.

People are actually voting for Pinkie Pie's irrelevant sister over Lightning Dust? What is this madness? :eww:

So long as LD and Zecora move on I will be happy enough. I proudly voted for Chief Thunderhooves, Iron Will, and Cranky Doodle Donkey. Sue me. I also voted for Twinkleshine, Colgate, and Gummy, but I couldn't really care less about whether they win or not.

1st vote lol.

I suppose Celestia v Derpy Hooves will be a tough matchup: WHO, will win?! The incredible muffin-loving pegasus from Muffinville? Or the Supreme Ruler and controller of the sun, Princess Celestia?

A matchup I'm really looking forward to was Spike vs. Vinyl Scratch. During that group matchday, I saw that there was a two vote difference between the two(Spike won by two more votes against his matchup). So I'm kinda pumped for that matchup. But I think the scariest one for me would be Rainbow Dash vs. Vinyl Scratch 0_0