Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

GO TO POST-2014 MLPF WORLD CUP THREAD FOR FINAL RESULTS

Inactive01

Interesting... we're going to have a nice little match up tomorrow between Celestia and Derpy that could possibly foreshadow a rematch between the two in the future.  To the hordes of Derpy lovers across these forums, I beseech you to rally to me, rally around the flag of our muffin princess, and push her forward to VICTORY!!!!!!!!!!!  :muffins:

168323+-+absurd_res+armor+artist+alsatia

• Brohoof 1

I'm really looking forward to when Pinkie Pie and Octavia face off! As awesome, pretty, and talented Octavia is with her violin, Pinkie Pie shall always be the one to surpass her(as well as most other ponies) in terms of adorableness, awesomeness, and epicness. :lol:  

I mean just look at her ;)

Look at that smile! :)

pinkie_pie_smiling_by_craftybrony-d4q8iy

Those eyes!

eyes_pinkie_pie_by_kitsuneymg-d52r55a.pn

Her energy and amazing sense of humor! :lol:

19367_safe_twilight-sparkle_pinkie-pie_a

And for all of you Pinkie Pie lovers(like myself), her charm. :fiery:

mlfw1275_large.png

Yeah, she's got this. :comeatus:

@, You have a problem with me mate? :comeatus:

• Brohoof 3

I'm really looking forward to when Pinkie Pie and Octavia face off! As awesome, pretty, and talented Octavia is with her violin, Pinkie Pie shall always be the one to surpass her(as well as most other ponies) in terms of adorableness, awesomeness, and epicness. :lol:  

I mean just look at her ;)

Look at that smile! :)

img-2147560-1-pinkie_pie_smiling_by_craf

Those eyes!

img-2147560-2-eyes_pinkie_pie_by_kitsune

Her energy and amazing sense of humor! :lol:

img-2147560-3-19367_safe_twilight-sparkl

And for all of you Pinkie Pie lovers(like myself), her charm. :fiery:

img-2147560-4-mlfw1275_large.png

Yeah, she's got this. :comeatus:

@, You have a problem with me mate? :comeatus:

I'm sorry, but Octavia wins, because:

1. She is one beautiful mare *_*

2. She is awesome, just look at her in my sig and avatar

3. She is great musician!

5. About last picture You've sent:

wet_hair_octavia_by_johnjoseco-d4gw8a0.p

Your argument is invalid.

• Brohoof 3

I'm sorry, but Octavia wins, because:

1. She is one beautiful mare *_*

2. She is awesome, just look at her in my sig and avatar

3. She is great musician!

5. About last picture You've sent:

wet_hair_octavia_by_johnjoseco-d4gw8a0.p

Your argument is invalid.

Well played my friend. You gave a lot of good points and so did I. I guess we'll just have to see who will be the champion here.  ;)

But for now, I leave you with this. :comeatus:

pinkie_pie___by_skipsypony-d5mez7n.jpg

Edited by Dsanders

Well played my friend. You gave a lot of good points and so did I. I guess we'll just have to see who will be the champion here.  ;)

But for now, I leave you with this. :comeatus:

img-2147659-2-pinkie_pie___by_skipsypony

That's not classy at all! 126605+-+artist+raikoh14+Notes+Octavia+s

And done :3 

• Brohoof 1

Mrs. Cake is a fine lady and character, but anyone who votes for her over Applejack has no soul. I refuse to talk to you. :|

I'm joking.

Winona beats Button Mash anyday. Applejack's adorable dog is much better than a game addicted fan character. *Shot by the many Button Mash fans on the board.* And I know Ms. Harshwhinny is a little rough around the edges, but how can she possibly be losing to SNAILS?

And oh! I have to choose between Big Mac and Granny Smith? :( My beloved Apple Family! Well, in cases of utter confliction I will usually side with whoever I perceive to be the underdog, and in this case it's Granny Smith. Sorry Big Mac, please try not to cry. ;)

Let's go Applejack!

applelicious_by_imalou-d5fbx81.png

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 7

There was only one difficult choice in this vote:  Granny Smith vs.  Big Mac.  :(  I felt like if I voted against either one, I was being discriminatory in some way.  I finally chose to vote for Big Mac because there aren't enough males in MLP.  But I still greatly value Granny and it wasn't an easy decision. 

On a bright note, nice to see Twist finally get some respect.  :)

• Brohoof 2

Go Ms. Harshwinny go! Also, a few of the anthems are almost a bit too..lamenting by the way too often (or I didn't listen to the recordings long enough, heheh), or don't express the energy that must be expressed at this here World Cup!

Two votes for Mrs. Cake? Who are you people?!!! :angry:

And come on folks. VOTE FOR WINONA! She's the best dog you could ask for. Let's help her to Mash Button into the next year! :DPretty pwease? :3

winona_by_deathpwny-d4avxjy.gif

Are you really going to deny THIS?

apple_jack_and_winona_by_mi0724go-d5ynoc

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 5

Two votes for Mrs. Cake? Who are you people?!!! :angry:

And come on folks. VOTE FOR WINONA! She's the best dog you could ask for. Let's help her to Mash Button into the next year! :DPretty pwease? :3

winona_by_deathpwny-d4avxjy.gif

Are you really going to deny THIS?

apple_jack_and_winona_by_mi0724go-d5ynoc

Sounds like somepony is getting a little, crmm, desperate over competitive about the Apple Family and Friends, to the point that I am starting to feel uncomfortable. As punishment, I petition to remove the Apple Family from participating altogether to prevent future battles from happening....haha kiddin, lovin the energy! Winona has my vote!

• Brohoof 2

Sounds like somepony is getting a little, crmm, desperate over competitive about the Apple Family and Friends, to the point that I am starting to feel uncomfortable. As punishment, I petition to remove the Apple Family from participating altogether to prevent future battles from happening....haha kiddin, lovin the energy! Winona has my vote!

I'm the self-proclaimed #1 fan of the Apple Family on the forums you know! :D Plus, I get a kick out of these character tournaments and I'm quite competitive, so expect more obnoxious energetic posts from me here. I was like this when we had our last March Madness Tournament. :blush: It's all in good fun though.

You voted Winona, so you can rest easy tonight. ;)

• Brohoof 1

when we had our last March Madness Tournament.

March Madness Tournament? I don't really remember seeing anything like that. Eh, I probably was not even around at the time. What was that like anyways?  ^_^

Edited by Dsanders
  • Brohoof 1