Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private University of Equestria *reboot*

dedacct6

@,

"Exploring sounds good. You know what else sounds good. Food. How about some lunch, since we both have time to kill until our roommate show up to hassle us. That's what roommates do, right? Besides, knowing where the cafeteria is would probably be a good idea in general."

"Sounds like a good idea to me." Swinging said happily, smiling at Tranq. Food does sound pretty good... Come to think of it, when doesn't food sound good? Swinging thought, letting his mind wander a little bit. "Where do you think we should look first?" He asked, looking around a little bit.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thunder opened up his suitcase, and out of it pulled a compact guitar amp, pedal and leads. He started setting up his gear, tuning his guitar and adjusting the settings on his amp and pedal. Thunder picked up his pick and prepared to strike the strings. He stopped himself just before he struck the power chord. "Do you mind if I play?" he asked Doug.

Doug looked up at the stallion, holding a guitar "go for it." he said with a grin "Are you really good?" he asked, as long *as he's good it's fine* he thought.

@@Pelate

Shamrock laughs lightly and pats Elipsis back the same way. "Well it's grand to meet youElie. And there's nothing wrong with being weird. I know a few oddballs myself. Heck, I'm a little weird in some ways. And so is everyone. Between you and me, I think the normal ones are the real weird ones." She gives a hardy laugh. "Nah, I'm just acting the maggot. But they are a little odd."

Elipsis chuckled a little "I guess that's true..." she said with a nervous shrug "Sohat do you like to do? Like what are your Hobbies?" Elipsis asked, Wanting to start a little converation.

@,

Tranq shrugged. "They probably wouldn't appreciate it if we just ate the grass outside the door. A map would probably be helpful, but I think that very well may take the fun out of it. And what a great way to learn where everything is, by exploring! So, what's your major?"

@,

Tranq shrugged. "They probably wouldn't appreciate it if we just ate the grass outside the door. A map would probably be helpful, but I think that very well may take the fun out of it. And what a great way to learn where everything is, by exploring! So, what's your major?"

"My major... I haven't fully decided yet." Swinging said. "I was kinda hoping I could learn more about flying... But I think I'm just gonna go with my second choice, mechanics." He continued. Oh Celestia I really hope that makes sense... He thought nervously. He didn't want to lose his only friend already.

@@Pelate,

"Am I really good?" Thunder said surprisingly. "I happen to be one of the best guitarists in all of Equestria! I can rival all of Strapping Young Colt put together!" He hit a power chord and dived into a pickslide, followed by an incredible tapping solo, combined with sweeping. "You still have doubts?" he asked, with a smirk.

Edited by RaptorJesus

@@Pelate,

"I like to do a few things. Mostly boxing, playing my harmonica, reading and listening to music. You know, the usual. I also sometimes like to teach kids how to box back home in my gym. That and I enjoy a good drink or two at a good pub. So what are your hobbies and what not?"

((Sorry ya'll!))

Sunshine Storm zoomed down from the sky towards the building.

I am so late!

She slammed open the doors, catching everyponies' attention.

"Sorry!" she squeaked, "I didn't mean to open them so loudly."

Sunshine trotted down to the end of the hall to Dorm 6. She opened the door and trotted in. Nopony was in there, but it looked like somepony had been. Sunshine began unpacking.