Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

cutie mark crusaders, who gets it first?

derpykitten

i get the feeling that scootalooo will get her cutie mark first. especially after episode four.. she just seems more aware than the other crusaders. sorry for any spellling errors, i cant read the screen 

comments?

• Brohoof 1

My guess is, that they will either all never get one, or that all of them will get them at the same time.

I'd think Apple Bloom, because everyone in her family seems to get apple cutie marks. With all the exposure to apple-related activities at Sweet Apple Acres, it's only a matter of time til she accidentally finds something apple-related that she's great at.

• Brohoof 1

God, the one thing that bothered me about Flight to the Finish is that tease at the end. I really expected Scootaloo to get a cutie mark! And I think if one of them were to get it first, it'd be Scootaloo. She just seems a lot closer than the other two.

• Brohoof 1

I'm going to say they are all going to get their marks at the same time.  

If I had to pick, I think Sweetie Bell is the closet one to getting her mark. She seems to beginning to have more confidantes with singing around others.

For next, I don't know. I don't either Scootaloo or Apple Bloom are that close to understanding what they are good at yet.

Maybe they will have another 4 episodes in this season and in each one by one will get there cutiemark and in the 4 episode they will use it for something... if this happens maybe first is :catface: then Sweetie Belle and last Scootaloo

I honestly think Scootaloo will get it first. She's already showing so much talent on her scooter for one thing. Plus, her wings. It could very well be a disability in the making. Make it up by letting her get the cutie mark first. Sides, Applejack also said that everyone in the Apple Family got their cutie marks last in the class. And the CMCs are still in the same class...

• Brohoof 1

God, the one thing that bothered me about Flight to the Finish is that tease at the end. I really expected Scootaloo to get a cutie mark! And I think if one of them were to get it first, it'd be Scootaloo. She just seems a lot closer than the other two.

I KNEW I wasn't the only one to be completely disappointed by that! 

She looks in wonder and awe at her flanka sparkling sound effect comes onher eyes TWINKLE!  And then nothing. >_>  

I wanted a cutiemark to appear damnit! :( 

Edited by Miz-Jynx
  • Brohoof 3

She looks in wonder and awe at her flanka sparkling sound effect comes onher eyes TWINKLE!  And then nothing. >_>  

Nice to know there was another person with the same reaction  :lol:

I'm thinking it'll probably be her or Sweetie Belle

Scootaloo.  She seems to be the one really working at it the most and made the most headway so far.  Sweetie Belle's singing hasn't been highlighted since season 2, and has Apple Bloom's skill with carpentry even been touched on since The Show Stoppers?

• Brohoof 2

I honestly do not know where to begin to say when they will get them... 

But to me Sweetie Belle or Scootaloo might get one before any. Only reason I say that is Sweetie Belles has talent in singing and well Scoots is idk scooter riding?? 

I don't know really it remains a mystery to me. :P

that just stung

it hurt so bad.

my fiancee and  i were watching it together and both "UGH"ed when it didnt happen

Edited by derpykitten

that just stung

it hurt so bad.

my fiancee and  i were watching it together and both "UGH"ed when it didnt happen

Okay now imagine trollestai off screan playing that cute magical music and specail affects.