Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

planning Building the Future

ReverieRiver

(edited)

@@Mr. Critical,

Oooh. That is a very interesting concept indeed!

And another thing that makes this more interesting: If this were to actually happen upon their return to Diadem City, the whole place will be abuzz about the princesses. But with Celestia gone, Twilight will also feel obligated to stay and take her proper place as a ruler; and she'll be torn between her responsibilities and revenge.

Edited by Miss Reaper

@@Mr. Critical,

We can work on the idea more once we get to that point. ^_^

@,

Just gotta know, are you going to be posting soon, or are you waiting on me? owo

I almost always fail to pick up on when someone's waiting for me to post... So if I don't and you're waiting on me, a friendly nudge never hurts and won't bother me in the slightest!

• 3 weeks later...

Okay, I'm planning on bringing Twilight into this roleplay. But she's not going to be the Princess Twilight you know today. She's going to be... quite changed, in fact.

If you've been paying attention to what's been discussed here and what's happening in the roleplay, you'll know that Mr. Critical (spoilers!) ended up killing Celestia by some cruel twist of destiny. The death of her long-time mentor and friend - especially after she had long since lost the rest of her friends to the sands of time - was enough to send Twilight over the edge.

She's bent on revenge now. She's hunting Critical to the ends of Equestria; and now, she'll be finding her way back to Diadem City. And she's going to be making a big entrance.

@@Mr. Critical, @, @,

@@Mr. Critical, @, @,

Um... Hello? Why is nobody posting? I kind of just had Twilight make an entrance that everypony should take notice of, even if it's only an acknowledgement of the "unplanned" thunderstorm that has suddenly cropped up. Is there something wrong with my post, or... what?

• 1 month later...