Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony movers

~asdf~

If you were moving into Equestria Which ponies would you ask for help with moving and why?

I would NOT ask DJ PON-3. She's too clumsy. She always drops the bass why would I trust her with my dishes? :P

I would ask Apple Jack to help me, for obvious reasons.

I think i would set up a trap for darshadow dash incase she tries to interfere, and then get an alicorn of any kind. Or just FUS RO DAH that stuff strait to the moving van if that works.

Hmm... probably Slenderman (nevermore) and Zalgo. Those two are da bomb.

I unload 53 foot trailers, 5 times a week. I would not need help at all with moving :P

However, I would definitely ask Applejack, Big Mac, Twilight, Rarity, Pinkie Pie, Rainbow Dash, Fluttershy, Applebloom, Scootaloo, and Sweeitie Belle.

Why so many, you ask? Because Friendship is magic, and doing things with ALL my friends would make it a very enjoyable experience ;)

Big Mac is the obvious choice! Along with Applejack, maybe Rarity to help me place stuff, Twilight to help me organize.. Fluttershy and RD to help me get stuff into the 2nd story by flying it in! Pinkie Pie could provide us snacks. Oh Equestria.. why can I live there! :(

Apple Jack, Big Macintosh, Twilight Sparkle, and Rainbow Dash, with Pinkie Pie not actually moving things, but providing moral support and refreshments.

I would ask Applejack and Big Mac to help move everything since they're used to working hard on the farm and then Twilight Sparkle and Rarity to help set everything up since Twilight knows how to organize things and Rarity can make everything clean and tidy.

Go to Ponyville

Set up portable Bar

Sell Beer and liquor related drinks

Get acquainted with the ponies there but not too close

If income is enough to cover for long distance travels, pack up things

Say goodbye to friends

Leave Ponyville

Such is the way of my OC Pony XD

Big mac and Applejack with the heavy stuff and fluttershy with the light stuff. Twilight and Pinkie would be the overseers. As long as fluttershy was not scared everything would go OK. Definitely not derpy or rainbow dash...derpy for obvious reasons and rd would be so busy showing off she would definitely break something.

Of course! I should have known! I would definitely ask Big Mac for help. With the right inspiration, Big Mac can pull houses, as people have seen in that one episode. Although it is kind of slow... I would also ask help from the Mane Six; spending time with them can only be fun!