Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Pokemon Gijinka Academy (Reboot!)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

I just realized I was so caught up in the drama that Lhee was swept up into so early, I never made an entry post for Mr. Corsac hahaha.  Trying to come up with somewhere to introduce him now.

• Brohoof 1

As far as I know: Lhee is currently looking at a poster about it & Delphina is telling him about it, trying to convince him to be a team leader. That's all I know about it :P

LARP

Live Action Role play

Essentially, you beat architect with sticks. It's fun~

Oh, lol I didn't see that, sorry. I think I'll just pick up from there then.

Alright, I'll give that a shot as well.

I posted again for you fyi.

So after however long of searching for a perfect appearance picture for a new character I would like to incorporate in the roleplay at some point in time- I found it.
Not making the whole entry for the character yet, though. Since I want to add her later and still need a name xD

pokemon_skitty_gijinka_render_by_nezu_ny

She's going to be like Pinkie Pie xD And I saw this and I was like "O: THATS PINKIE PIE!" XD
An overly touchy and in your space happy happy always too excited person

• Brohoof 2

I feel like I'm going to make Fernmint just a huge nerd on the inside. I also can't seem to find any appropriate place to use his first name. It just seems odd.

Edited by Ampharos
  • Brohoof 2

I guess I could see it, since they both kind of have an interest in medieval stuff. But yea the same's happened to me, although I don't think they ever came out and said it. It was just horribly obvious :P

Edited by Ampharos
  • Brohoof 1