Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Pokemon Gijinka Academy (Reboot!)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

@,What up with your last post?  I know Absol's take half damage from Ghost moves, however Nico was confused (A status ailment) and Hex does extra damage to those with status ailments.  Sorry if this seemed rude just thought i would let you know, (if you did already then just say you do.)

Edited by Midnight-Inferno

@

I have completely forgotten how to do Pokemon battles. I haven't played pokemon in a while so that may contribute and it's not rude, I just completely forgot about pokemon conditions and statuses and move stuff. Whoops. Sorry about that.

Should I edit the post I did?

@,What up with your last post?  I know Absol's take half damage from Ghost moves, however Nico was confused (A status ailment) and Hex does extra damage to those with status ailments.  Sorry if this seemed rude just thought i would let you know, (if you did already then just say you do.)

Confusion isn't a status ailment in the same way poison, sleep, or burn is.

• Brohoof 1

I'm really sorry that I haven't been up to date on this roleplay. I've been busy with real life stuff, and a roleplay I recently made is floodng me with posts to respond to. That, and the face that I'm losing interest in this RP has lead me to become inactive. Honestly, the only people currently really active in this roleplay are Suits, Pix, Dragon, and Dawny. I really don't think I can force myself to stay in this RP any longer, so I'm terribly sorry to say that I am dropping out. 

It was nice while it lasted  :(

Guys, since so many people are dropping out, we may have to consider dropping the RP....losing so many people so quickly won't work well. 

If you guys feel like continuing, I'm up for it. Hell, I'll even be DM  :P

• Brohoof 1

You know what, it was fun while it lasted. We'll probably have to close up shop. I really want it to stay, but with only 4 people really active, it's not working out well. 

@@Suitaloo

I would like to keep this going as long as possible but you're right. I'd really hate for this to stop. And you know it's bad when two of the most active RPers in the RP agree.

Edited by Pixelate

@,I kind of am on the same terms, not only am I losing my interest in Pokemon (not entirely, but just enough to not want to RP about it) plus the fact that the RP is at a snails pace, I feel like this is just going to be a burden.  It was awesome while it lasted, but hey; all good things come to an end.