Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Pokemon Gijinka Academy (Reboot!)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

Okay I'm gonna join before it starts this time XD Being just a day behind or whatever screwed me over really bad last time, but I assume this will go better. 

Character's Name: Dustin

Pokemon half: Sandshrew

Appearance: img-2121319-1-027.jpg

His ears are real sandshrew ears and he has a fairly short tail. Other than being a little older looking, the picture sums up the rest.

Personality: Very shy during first meetings, but quickly warms up to people. He's very laid back and quiet, even after becoming friends with someone. Tries to not get noticed a lot.

Dorm Number: 8 i guess

Misc/Comments: None for now. 

Character's Name: Mr. Grant Fernmint

Pokemon half: Serperior

Appearance: img-2121319-2-pokemon_gijinka____495___4

Obviously he's the oldest one here. He always carries his sword in the sheath, never allowing it to see daylight in public. He keeps it on becuase, as he says, "You never know what those children might be capable of."

Personality: Serious. 100 percent. At least during school hours. Afterwards, he tends to still be serious, but relaxes and becomes quite sarcastic. He fondly calls his sword Bertha.

Dorm Number: Faculty

Misc/Comments: Not sure what class he should teach, or if he should be like that one officer in the school that keeps everyone in check

Edited by Ampharos
  • Brohoof 1

@,

Wow I didn't even notice someone had wanted to be on a fencing team :P Sure I think he'll be good for that. I guess his sword would be a bit different then. Probably closer to a rapier than what he has in the picture. 

• Brohoof 1

@,@@The Leafeon Pinkeh, @, @, @, @, @@Suitaloo, @,  @,@@DarkDarsi,@@Ampharos,

The RP is up! Go post and enjoy.

*realizes for the first time the massive amount of signups*

Derp, forgot to post the link. Hang on...

Here it is! :D

http://mlpforums.com/topic/82402-pokemon-gijinka-academy-reboot/?view=getnewpost

Edited by Sly Cooper
  • Brohoof 1

Awesome!  I had an idea this morning for a teacher character, but if sign-ups are closed then oh well XD  If we decide later on we need another teacher I could always apply for him then.

@,  A Delphox, actually XD  I can't help it, Fennekin and his evolutions have burned their way into my heart.

Character's Name:  Mr. Darius Corsac

Pokemon half:  Delphox

Appearance:  Thin and tall, would better be described as lean and wiry rather than muscular.  His most striking features are his long, Delphox-like nose and his large Delphox ears (complete with red tufts of fur coming from each one).  He has a thin pair of wire glasses that rest easily on the end of his nose, and often has a sly smile on his face.  

Usually wears red clothing, just to play off of his pokemon heritage.  He always has on long sleeves despite the weather, though even in hot weather it doesn't seem to bother him any.  Is known to carry a long stick about the length of his forearm inside his right sleeve, which he will often use to emphasize gestures (especially when teaching a class).

Personality:  Mr. Corsac tries to be the teacher that students can look to as a mentor rather than an overseer, often sharing inside jokes with his students and being fairly well known for not liking to assign homework.  Rather he tries to make sure his lessons get across in class, as he feels it's a sign his students are truly learning when they can grasp the material with hands on methods.

He's very easy to get along with and should come across as a very approachable person, caring about the well being of all of his students.  The one thing he won't tolerate is any form of discrimination or bullying, and will step in personally if he sees anything of the sort.

He encourages students to come to him for help outside of classroom hours if they feel they need it, and he's a very patient man.  He wants the students to be able to think of him as a teacher while they need one, and as a friend once they don't.

Dorm Number:  Faculty

Misc/Comments:  Ummm, I think I covered everything.  Not sure what all classes we're going with, so I left which class he actually teaches open to suggestion.

• Brohoof 1

Hmmm... Maybe I could bring back the Fencing coach, Sir Ӕgir. The old Aegislash Gijinka who was the fencing coach.

Just wondering, but are you saying that Rune went to the school before? Cuz if so, then maybe Ӕgir left for some reason and was replaced by Fernmint, much to the disappointment of Rune. He'd also have to go used to having a different fencing teacher. Just a thought.

I was tempted to turn Razor into someone that be like "Hi! :DD Lets all be super duper best friends! This is going to be.. AWESOME! I'M NEVER GOING TO GO BAAAAAAACK! *throws suitcase in air and jumps around*" But I read over all the leafeon pokedex entries and one of them says that Leafeon "doesn't fight?" I took that to mean that Leafeon isn't one to be agressive, which means she's peaceful, which means not super hyper. 

Maybe I'll make a new character xD I'll see how good I am and managing two characters at once o:

• Brohoof 2

But I read over all the leafeon pokedex entries and one of them says that Leafeon "doesn't fight?" I took that to mean that Leafeon isn't one to be agressive, which means she's peaceful, which means not super hyper. 

Hahaha, and she's roommates with Lhee...  That's great XD  Marowaks are known to be somewhat violent XD

• Brohoof 1

@

To paraphrase what he would say "You know who could have made you better clothes? Your mom."

"My Mom is my clothes"

"Oh, sorry, I assumed that was your father. Afterall, it's fatter than a Snorlax"

• Brohoof 1

Or you can make another char. 

I don't know Dx
I'm not really.. good enough or responsible enough for two at once xD
What would happen is that I'd forget about one and then forget whats going on with one and forget to use it D:

I'd wait till later I guess o: 

Ya know, like if the roleplays starts to die out, I'll just add in another character. I'd need time to study up on different pokemon to fit the personality, anyways :DD

• Brohoof 1

@

So does this mean Lhee has permission to hit him!?  XD  I saw the part at the end of your post, I'm just really cautious about making any posts that would be even remotely godmoddy

@

Please, kick his ass. I am not stingy about god-modding, so as long as it's not a killing or crippling blow. In any case, yes, you have permission to god-mod(within reason) on Nik' for one post. Have fun :D

• Brohoof 1

@

Please, kick his ass. I am not stingy about god-modding, so as long as it's not a killing or crippling blow. In any case, yes, you have permission to god-mod(within reason) on Nik' for one post. Have fun :D

XD I'm in a room with two people who hate each other.

Razor is scared of Lhee and Nik' is a scary one XD 

This will be interesting

@, OOOH! And wouldn't it be great if Razor's first good impression on Lhee is him looking horribly angry XD 

Not sure how possible since I am in a different place in the school. But I dunno. 

I'm getting into this XD

• Brohoof 2