Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

ooc Pokemon Gijinka Academy (Reboot!)

That One Techpriest You Used To Know

@,

I think you're mixing up Fernmint and Dustin :P

Fernmint is the fencing instructor, the Serperior with the sword, and Dustin is my Sandshrew character, the one that bumped into you. Just wanted to clear things up :) 

I'm really just waiting for someone to arrive at the dorm, but Dawn and Sly can take their time if they want. I'm kind of distracted with stuff anyways.

Synthia's in the dorm sitting on her bed shyly waxing her bow and trying not to think about the lab that created her. (The scary place where she was beaten and poked? Ya, it's a laboratory. I was getting there in the other RP, but it died)

• Brohoof 1

Synthia's in the dorm sitting on her bed shyly waxing her bow and trying not to think about the lab that created her. (The scary place where she was beaten and poked? Ya, it's a laboratory. I was getting there in the other RP, but it died)

Oh, lol I didn't see that, sorry. I think I'll just pick up from there then.

You could go to Aegir's old office to look for him if you want. Fernmint would be there though, so I guess it would introduce them to eachother.

Alright, I'll give that a shot as well.

Edited by Suitaloo
  • Brohoof 1

Hello there! I'd like to join this pokemon role-play you got going on~ So until you come back online, I shall post this here and await whole-heartedly!

Character's Name: Dusk

Pokemon half: Duskull

Appearance: Dusk is a bit of a short  and scrawny guy, roughly 5' 4" compared to other growing boys his age. Dusk sports a comfortable dark grey, almost black hoodie of which the sleeves to it are longer than his arms and hands, usually covering them. If you do get to see some of his skin, it'd mostly be a pale white, almost glowing sort of look, especially in the moonlight. Dusk always has his hoodie up which conceals most of his face and if that wasn't enough, he always wears that usual Duskull skeleton mask those pokemon always wear, so you never really see his face but just a single pinkish-red glow from the eye holes. He wears long black cargo pants and since he floats instead of walking he never wears shoes, but instead black and white striped socks.

Personality: During the day Dusk is a sluggish and slow speaker which make him appear slow or depressed in other people's eyes who don't know him, but by no means is he a total downer, he could be quite the optimist and is always excited to meet a new face, however this does not hinder the fact that he can be a little mischievous sometimes towards pokemon he knows, though he does know when to stop before going too far or what boundaries others have. When Night time comes around Dusk gains more energy from the moonlight and becomes a lot more active and less slow-like during the day. He becomes more bold and confident in himself, this is where his optimistic nature comes out and shines. Dusk though does have some sass in his step (er float ) during these hours so expect tons of witty commentary from this ghoulish spectator.

Dorm Number: Any dorm you think he'd be a good asset in, and if there are none you can just put him in 2.

Misc/Comments:  Expect tons of going through walls!....wait this could be exploitative..

In case anyone's wondering about Piecy's post and the possible GMing, it's not, were skyping with each other and so Dark's lines are actually mine, and Jashu's in my things will ussually be his words. 

Edited by DarkDarsi

@@@DarkDarsi,

Hmm... I want confirmation from the other before I accept that. And in no way does that allow you to take control of a third party's OC, Mr. Fernmint, who belongs with @@Ampharos. Say you are sorry and edit your post, please.

Edited by Sly Cooper

@,

I think you're mixing up Fernmint and Dustin :P

Fernmint is the fencing instructor, the Serperior with the sword, and Dustin is my Sandshrew character, the one that bumped into you. Just wanted to clear things up :)

Aaaah! I mixed up when fernmint nodded at claudia! I though he was nodding at amaya, that makes much more sense >v<