Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could meet anybody from this forum in real life, who would it be?

verycreativeusername

I'd love to meet my fellow Florida pony, @Twisted Cyclone:squee: I'd also love to meet my favorite couple, @SparklingSwirls and @DasCapschen:mlp_yay: Oooh, maybe you two, me and @Cyclone could go on a double date! :love: And my other forum friends... @Lil'Cinnamon, @Meson Bolt, @Arc Flash, @Chrysalis89, @CinnamonPop, and @TheRockARooster

Gosh...that's a lot. :laugh:

I saw most of the people i wanted to see from here at Bronycon. Though, If @Kyoshi was around I'd stalk 'em and maybe throw a paper airplane at their head asking "Its your long lost cousin, you want to maybe go bowling?" cause thats all there is to do around my town.

13 minutes ago, Rainbow Dash said:

I saw most of the people i wanted to see from here at Bronycon. Though, If @Kyoshi was around I'd stalk 'em and maybe throw a paper airplane at their head asking "Its your long lost cousin, you want to maybe go bowling?" cause thats all there is to do around my town.

Really surprised anyone would want to meet me considering how utterly fucking boring I am.

Just now, Kyoshi said:

Really surprised anyone would want to meet me considering how utterly fucking boring I am.

youre like the few og members that are still on here as well as another reason. Plus you were always chill even in the face of bullies so youre my kind of peeps, yo.

• Brohoof 1

11 minutes ago, Rainbow Dash said:

youre like the few og members that are still on here as well as another reason. Plus you were always chill even in the face of bullies so youre my kind of peeps, yo.

I guess. That's if my depression bullshit doesn't put you off like it has done to so many others. My mind is a never ending train wreck at times.

Meson Bolt, my somewhat first friend from the forum.

CinnamonPop, another friend of mine from the forum. 

Damien Bolt, or whatever his name is now. 

Nightly Spectre

Vampira Heart

6 minutes ago, ~Dusky~ said:

At this point, I don't really know of anyone I'd particularly like to meet. I don't do well with people. I express myself much better online anyways. Real me is too quiet and awkward around people I'm not comfortable with.

All too relateable, my guy. 

Edited by Kronos the Revenant

An old user from here called burning snow the only user here which has shown genuine concern for my safety and always wanted to talk to me but sadly he had family issues and has been inactive since and I've been unable to contact him

• 1 year later...
  • 2 years later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Hmmmm this is a tough one for me but I'd say if there's anyone I'd like to meet on the forums in real life it be strong willed pegasus 

(Sent with gentle tone)

(edited)
On 2022-10-06 at 7:51 PM, Clawdeen said:

Id like to meet @Clawdeen

This is like saying “@Princess Silky wants to meet @Buffy in real life.”. :nom:

On 2022-10-17 at 5:14 PM, Savy said:

I'd like to meet @Sparklefan1234 in real life one day, I feel we'd get along pretty well.

Aww! Reading this totally made my day, Bestie! :pinkie:

Edited by Sparklefan1234
  • Brohoof 1