Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

If you could meet anybody from this forum in real life, who would it be?

verycreativeusername

Wait... I actually got mentioned? I didn't think I was known well enough (or cared about enough) to get mentioned by anypony

You're a good friend of mine, and I'd enjoy meeting you. You've stuck through with me and my pillar of hats. :)

@@super2379,

Hahaha of course ;) Who wouldn't want to meet me? Just kidding just kidding. I am honored sir :)

The same goes here, as well. It's good to finally talk to you again. :)
  • Brohoof 1

I'm honestly not too sure. I haven't made too many friends here yet. d:

Maybe Sajtan92, Sweet Dreams, The Leafeon Pinkeh, Plusle.... That's all I got. :/ I should really make more friends on here.... xD

• Brohoof 3

You said 'closet' instead of 'closest'. I am ultimate grammar nazi. :P

Oh! Haha I didn't even realize that XD I usually check my grammar before I post :P

So yeah, I meant 'closest' lol

• Brohoof 1

It's a good thing nobody wants to meet me in real life. I'm kind of a dick.

Also, I'm fine with meeting most of everyone because my life is a living hell devoid of human contact. Plus I need help putting this band-aid on my back.

Boy, I need to get to know people better...

I would greatly enjoy meeting:

Glorious Daring

Rascal61

and/or

AnonyPoni

But then again, I really don't know too many people around here... yet...

I've already made enough long and exhaustive lists of all my favorite members and friends on here. So for once I am just going to be really brief here. I honestly would love to meet everyone from my friends list if possible. That's how much I freakin love you guys. :)

However, going by the way the OP here is addressing the main topic, "If you could meet anybody from this forum in real life who would it be?" it seems that in a very literal sense, it's stated more in a singular form, rather than plural.

So I hope you guys don't hate me for this. :(

Honestly, if I could meet anybody(any person) from this forum in real life, and then it would definitely have to be my epic girlfriend and BFF, @,!  :lol:

She's amazing, and she's really changed my life on here. :)  I would absolutely love to meet her in real life someday, and hopefully, maybe, it will happen.

Who knows. All I can say, is that she's really made my time here a wonderful and unforgettable experience.

Love you Misty Pie! <3

• Brohoof 10

I don't know.. I know I have been on here for a while now, but I talk to nobody, nobody talks to me.

I'm sort of a loner on here. -Commence the loner picture! But I seriously don't know who I would want to meet, I don't know anyone to good on here at all, and besides, every time I say something, I say stupid stuff usually, and I am usually quiet-

post-18875-0-29153600-1387246448.jpg

Edited by NightmareCadence
  • Brohoof 3

I've already made enough long and exhaustive lists of all my favorite members and friends on here. So for once I am just going to be really brief here. I honestly would love to meet everyone from my friends list if possible. That's how much I freakin love you guys. :)

However, going by the way the OP here is addressing the main topic, "If you could meet anybody from this forum in real life who would it be?" it seems that in a very literal sense, it's stated more in a singular form, rather than plural.

So I hope you guys don't hate me for this. :(

Honestly, if I could meet anybody(any person) from this forum in real life, and then it would definitely have to be my epic girlfriend and BFF, @,!  :lol:

She's amazing, and she's really changed my life on here. :)  I would absolutely love to meet her in real life someday, and hopefully, maybe, it will happen.

Who knows. All I can say, is that she's really made my time here a wonderful and unforgettable experience.

Love you Misty Pie! <3

tumblr_mskyp8XJcb1r40gm7o1_1280.gif

D'AAAAAAAAAAWWWWW!

OT: I'm making a list as soon as I can be bothered, guys. xD

• Brohoof 8

Well...

-Ghostfk

-Afterwards

-Midnight Scribbler

-Bron-Yr-Aur

-Champion RD92

-CakeBandit

-Dsanders

-Rockymoo

-Aniki

-blacklight01

-CrayZ

-Sadistic Luna

And yeah they all seem to be good people. Easy to talk to and very caring nice friends ^-^...

Edit: Oh wait there's more I didn't want to leave out :(

-Commander Tangent

-Scootalove

-Kyoshi (your personality closly resembles my everyday life somehow...)

-Demirari

-onylexomnipony

-Dreamless

-Dusty Dasher

-Flutter3825

-over9000percentcooler

-Sadistic Oblivion

-The Leafeon Pinkeh

-QuirkyUsername

So yeah y'all seem like awesome people ^-^

Edited by Techite Sparkle
  • Brohoof 7

Well personally I'd love to meet everyone here at Bronycon or somewhere but here's a short list of people I'd love to meet the most.

This isn't in any order and sorry in advance if I missed you ;)

My boyfriend goes first of course :P @Dsanders You have no idea how much I would love to meet you Sanderspie :( I would give you the biggest hug ever!! And of course a little kiss :blush:

@DaReaper

@Scootalove

@Pinkie D Pie

@Sir.Flutter Hooves

@Champion RD92

@Jokuc

Sorry if I forgot any of you :(

Edited by Pink Mist
  • Brohoof 9